Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. The Clock

Measuring progress

Jeff must have some benchmarks to monitor performance. Below is a simple chart showing this years fixtures and last years points totals for the first fifteen games. One would assume that if this years totals are beating last comfortably, everything will be hunky dory. But there are some serious...
  2. The Clock

Kudos - Stourport wolf

Takes some doing to relentlessly post your opinion in the face of a good deal of criticism. I admit to thinking you were droning on a bit too much. Credit it where its due. You predicted the likely outcome well in advance and stuck to your guns throughout. You were right. Kudos.
  3. The Clock

Click bait mixers?

Genuine question. There has been mention of click bait journalism in a number of different threads this week. Given some of the stuff I see being posted in this weeks most popular threads I wonder if there are click bait mixers? I don’t mean WUM, I genuinely mean persons paid to generate clicks?
  4. The Clock

Jota

Given the season he and Liverpool have had, combined with their incomings , he will surely be part of the summer cull along with Firmino. Italy bound perhaps?
  5. The Clock

Jeff Shi's having a mare...

Jeff Shi’s having a mare, It’s giving us a scare, With Chinese absent owners and no Manager in tow, With holes at the back, And no one in attack, We’re Wolverhampton the clock’s turning back...
  6. The Clock

With Nuno we all had a dream!

No need to post anything. I just had to get it off my chest.
  7. The Clock

The Third Man

It was rumoured on here a few days ago that a new person had arrived on the scene from China. Is it a fact? Does anyone know anymore? Is it possible a succession plan is in place? Is he familiarising himself before a change?
  8. The Clock

Leeds away

Might be interesting for some: https://www.travelzoo.com/uk/collection/specials/?source=awAffiliatePromotions&partner=awin&awc=5833_1657362121_6af3f2e28c748bfad21bcb038ed3d3e4&utm_source=httpswwwheadforpointscom&utm_medium=awin&utm_campaign=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.headforpoints.com&utm_content=165728
  9. The Clock

Intent

City have already “signed” Haaland, Villa have “ signed” Coutinho. Fosun need to show clear and early intent. Transfer window opens June 10th. We ought to be doing early business with quality acquisitions, not waiting to see what we get and for whom. Need to avoid last minute panic after the...
  10. The Clock

Nod to Rob Edwards.

Maybe a return to Wolves in future? Doing an impressive job at Forest Green Rovers. Top of league 2 and unbeaten in 19 league games.
  11. The Clock

Premier League player vaccinations

Not wishing to start another vaccination debate. My point is meant to be about one aspect of Club Management. I can often be quick to criticise the club for the way it is managed. Today I have just been reading an article in the Daily Mail “footballs jab crisis uncovered” Wolves seem to be...
  12. The Clock

Leeds away

Just came across this, this morning May interest some Hospitality available from £181 it seems...
  13. The Clock

What will be announced first?

Wolves new Manager? Or Nuno’s new job?
  14. The Clock

Where is the strength of our pack?

Not talking about the players and staff. I'm talking about the mixers. The strength of the Wolf is in the pack is a nice strap line. But for it to be meaningful the pack need to buy into it. The first hint of trouble after three remarkable years and some true colours come out. Maybe people...
  15. The Clock

Transfer window 5pm 8th August

Still 25 days to go. No need to panic! Sign one a day and the squad will be as big as Citeh
Back
Top Bottom