Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. The Clock

Food for thought?

That there is prejudice
  2. The Clock

Food for thought?

But that isn’t a discussion because it is clearly a fact Edit: but not only in the Premier League
  3. The Clock

Food for thought?

Football is a global business The committees of the various CONCAF and CAF federations are unlikely to be run by old white men The UK ( notably the Premier League) is a classic case. Globalisation means players and managers alike can move freely to seek the highest earnings. Inevitably there...
  4. The Clock

Food for thought?

See my Wikipedia attachment
  5. The Clock

Food for thought?

And if we leave colour of skin aside, when the premier league was formed there were 17 Managers classed as English, 4 Scottish and one Irish. Today I think there are six classed as UK So what about all the up and coming domestic ex players, now Managers who see their hopes have disappeared...
  6. The Clock

Food for thought?

But in a similar vein: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_national_association_football_team_managers Scroll down to CAF and CONCACAF
  7. The Clock

Food for thought?

My approach? Does it seem reasonable to expect more black managers to have progressed given the number of players passing through. Well, Errm yes of course. Not rocket science is it? So I mean this politely, but have you ever stopped to think from a human perspective how it must feel if you...
  8. The Clock

Food for thought?

It’s about politics, we know it is
  9. The Clock

Food for thought?

Ermm Do you understand how percentages work? If there were more Asians all the other percentages would be lower. So question to you - why aren’t there more Asians?
  10. The Clock

Food for thought?

Eh? Did you really write that? So, explanation please. Why exactly are a far higher proportion black?
  11. The Clock

Food for thought?

I haven’t read the article either and can’t be bothered to read the comments. according to the 2021 Census, the total population of England and Wales was 59.6 million, and 81.7% of the population was white people from Asian ethnic groups made up the second largest percentage of the population...
  12. The Clock

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Doc was given three years…. But can still move him on……anywhere
  13. The Clock

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

………. Occasionally
  14. The Clock

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

Great second half.well done all, including Sarabia
  15. The Clock

Similar to Jota. We have form
  16. The Clock

Max centre forward for last 10 minutes
  17. The Clock

Keep Neto for the bench in the last two games, then sell to highest bidder. Sarabia back to what he does most- nothing. Take 0-0 now
  18. The Clock

Oh Adama Traore!

When he played last week he wasn’t lubed up. If he plays today someone needs to get an early tug on his arm
  19. The Clock

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Yes, and after that he needs to be sold
  20. The Clock

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Self defeating
Back
Top Bottom