Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Leominster_Wolf

Neves finish or team goal?

Considered posting this on one of several threads, but maybe deserves its own. Neves’ finish was exceptional. Touch, placement, guile, execution…….. But watching the highlights, it was truly an incredible team goal finished by Neves, that probably hasn’t got the recognition it deserves. Yes...
  2. Leominster_Wolf

4 at the back?

Does it work? Should we try 5 at the back? after all, worked quite well. But then people started to get twitchy, about possession and other crap. They then demanded more attack, attack attack. now we drop a man at the back, lose more goals and guess what every man and his **** knows best...
  3. Leominster_Wolf

EFL clubs - PL assistance

Saw this article today, in which PL may be reluctant to assist, especially championship clubs, who may in theory be competitors next season. https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12091684/premier-league-may-be-reluctant-to-bail-out-efl-clubs I know this topic was done during lockdown...
  4. Leominster_Wolf

Obstructing the keeper?

I've been meaning to ask the question since Saturday. Raul was penalised for 'obstructing' the keeper playing the ball out. Now what confused me was that he didn't actually obstruct. He feigned to run in front, causing the keeper to hook/fluff his kick. Now the confusing thing for me was, the...
  5. Leominster_Wolf

BBC/MOTD bias

having watched all of MOTD I cannot express how appalled I am that they have not even showed 10 seconds of tomorrow's highlights :confused: Even Cardiff got some minutes tonight This is clear bias against wolves. And I blame may/corbyn/linekar/Clare balding/gabby logan** ** delete as appropriate...
Back
Top Bottom