Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. H

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Agreed, but you dont replace like for like. You get 2 players in across the squad for what you sell a cunha or ait nouri for, and stregthen the squad so we dont have this ridiculous drop off we have seen with hwang, neto and cunha all out at the same time. Sell ait nouri to man city, bring in...
  2. H

Can we improve on summer 2020?

Who we sell and buy will be determined i reckon as to if we are in europe or not. Will need to improve squad depth to allow for a second string in europe, otherwise 2 games a week with our current numbers would result in increased fatigue and injuries. I am sure we have all eventualities...
  3. H

Wolves v Brentford predictions

Expectations for us are high currently, and i can see Brentford ****housing tactics affecting the way we play. However, we are so dangerous in attack, not many forward lines i would swap with ours at the moment, and can still see us playing awful and still getting 3 goals so im going for 3-1 to...
  4. H

Sin bins and semi automated offside technology soon

I would think we would be one of the biggest beneficiaries of sin bins. Article on sky sports today says we have the highest number of dribbles this season. How many times does our play get stopped because of the opposition taking one for the team. Feels like mutliple times a game. Was even...
  5. H

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Its the amortisation that will be included in the percentage of turnover, not the total cost of the player bought. I.e. cunha at 10m a year as opposed to 40m going straight off your allowable spend. This is where someone like nots forest are gonna have severe difficulties as their whole squad is...
  6. H

Gary v nuno

For entertainment, this is the best we have seen since being in the premier league. Nunos first couple of years in the premier were amazing, but was often built on a strong defence, getting the first goal on the break, then a second later in the game as the opposition were more open. Whos to say...
  7. H

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Probably half a mil at most with a sell on clause in there
  8. H

Chelsea are the crooks if they think they r getting 5m for less than half a season. I think 2 to 3 would do it though
  9. H

I am assuming so
  10. H

I usually role my eyes when i see people valuing neto at 70 to 80m plus, but at the same time think , even with injury history, current market issues, he is worth more than 40m currently. Somewhere in the middle would be most likely. Think you are probably right with the other three, and we need...
  11. H

Lad on the right is from talking wolves so good chance the question was asked.
  12. H

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

It was never gonna be an easy game, despite the gulf in squads. Bcd was always gonna be a leveller. However, i have to trust that it was GON tactics as to why we played it so slowly in defence and midfield as he knew we have two more big games coming up. Most of our lot would have barely broken...
  13. H

And if hwang is just a little niggle, then thats fine, its just that he has 2 in 3 weeks. Is that a sign of wear and tear for all of his efforts this season, and he is going to be needed to be used more sparingly going forwards, or, is it just bad luck. We keep hearing of players going into the...
  14. H

I was well on board for sticking with what we have and wait till the summer before bringing in anyone else. However, i believe hwang is injured again, thats two niggles he has had since being away in the asia cup, and may need some proper rest on his return to get back to his first half a season...
  15. H

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Yes, that was just before the man city game it got to 96%. Apart from man utd game, we had looked clueless up tonthat point, then clearly something clicked. Only west ham game since in mid december has resulted in any real doom and gloom.
  16. H

Maybe getting sasa and fabio, and soon to be jonny off the wage bill, as well as all of guedes wages being paid by villareal and mosquera, has allowed wolves to re evaluate their options and push for a higher level of striker, as long as the deal is right for us. Perhaps dia was seen as ok for...
  17. H

Broja and ings i would expect
  18. H

has the football bubble burst or at least deflated?

This summer coming could be the breaking point for a lot of clubs, thinking the likes of forest, even if they stay up, west ham, palace, bournemouth, have such a hefty wage bill in comparison to turnover, but will struggle to move players on as they have heavily remunerated in terms of wages to...
  19. H

Brighton v Wolves predictions

2-1 to us tonight. cunha and lemina, neto with the assists. I feel it in my waters...
  20. H

Is villareal a mendes club? I am in hope that we have moved guedes and mosquera there as part of a bigger plan. Someone the other day said that villareal have 20% ownership of Dia. Perhaps that has something to do with it and the mendes merry go round. Or that our talks with psg have been...
Back
Top Bottom