Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Bankswolf The Third

Ballot System

If Sunday wasnt fresh here is the ticket system for the United game
  2. Bankswolf The Third

The "Nuno Out" Myth

I just want the record to be set straight on this. Last night I saw 1 clip of a West Brom fan on a wind up demanding Nuno be sacked and then a lot of tweets from those moaning that people were demanding Nuno be sacked Now granted I have not exactly perused this thread with a fine toothcomb but I...
  3. Bankswolf The Third

Your Most Hated Pundit

On the eve of episode 3 of "The I Hate Wolves- The Steve Mcmanaman Story" I was curious to find out what TV/Radio pundit currently rattling on gets under your skin more than any.
  4. Bankswolf The Third

Wolves Fans Arrested At Brighton

First I heard of this and utterly shocking if true Two Wolves supporters arrested for homophobic abuse during Brighton draw
  5. Bankswolf The Third

Doesnt Sit Well

@WOLVESRUSS Saw something that doesnt sit right with me when going into the wolves ticket off today. The founder of the wolves former players association, 80 year old man, supporter for over 60 years. Has no parking space at mol for Thursdays game, it has been taken off him. Now I am not one...
  6. Bankswolf The Third

Non Wolves POTS

VVD, Sterling or Son for me
  7. Bankswolf The Third

Kamara

Fighting at yoga sessions. Oh dear oh dear Aboubakar Kamara: Fulham striker arrested on suspicion of ABH and criminal damage
  8. Bankswolf The Third

Sunderland Till I Die

Looking forward to this. On Netflix now highlighting last season relegation with a lot of behind the scenes stuff. Glad our boys could put a bit of a happy ending story by going on holiday when we played them.
  9. Bankswolf The Third

Fulham Away

Wolves subsidise Fulham tickets Nice gesture
  10. Bankswolf The Third

Ex Albion Players V Wolves

Right so I understand this is going to be an unpopular opinion but am I the only one who finds booing ex Albion players completely derative Foster on Twitter has put up a tweet absolutely ruining us in reference to when they beat us 5-1 and the tweet in fairness is harmless banter yet wolves...
  11. Bankswolf The Third

Wolves V Brighton

News released on when tickets are on sale. Wolves site has crashed so unsure if this was in error. Definitely up for this one ຮς๏ŧŧ on Twitter
  12. Bankswolf The Third

Your Most Exciting Signing

So there is no doubt that the past few days have been met with a degree of utter jubilation with Moutinho signing and with links to Pepe and other ridiculous names that I never imagined in my wildest dreams of being a wolves fan that we ended up signing which got me thinking. Which signing in...
  13. Bankswolf The Third

Molineux Mix Dos and Donts

Right I have been off here for a while so I don't run victim of the thread police can someone fill me in on what I cant bring up in a thread just because its been done to death previously. For example can i confess I will be supporting Portugal because they have done more for me in football in...
Back
Top Bottom