Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Shirtliffs shinpads

Rafa Silva

According to some Twitter journo
  2. Shirtliffs shinpads

Ruben Vinagre

Benfica bound so I’m told
  3. Shirtliffs shinpads

Gattuso sacked

Remember that rumour a few months ago, they’ve not qualified for CL but it’s still a little strange
  4. Shirtliffs shinpads

Today’s gathering

Clearly going to be a large turn out today for Nuno, kinda makes sense now why they chose to not open the Billy Wright stand
  5. Shirtliffs shinpads

One for the stato's

Noticed Sunday for the first time in years we started with numbers 7 8 9 10 and 11, crazy in todays game i know especially as one is a goalkeeper
  6. Shirtliffs shinpads

Lee Howey (rentathug)

Came across this earlier, seems proud of himself, was gonna re tweet to Geoff Thomas but couldn't bring myself to stir the pot.
  7. Shirtliffs shinpads

VISENIYA

Chinese fashion company looking to branch out in leisure and sports wear to the Western world, keep tabs on these they may be one day making our kits!
  8. Shirtliffs shinpads

Travel to Saints

Sorry if im on the wrong part of the mix but I was wondering if anyone out there has two spaces available for me and the Mrs down to Southampton? Willing to sort more than half the fuel cost towards the journey. We were limited for coach travel as they're all leaving at half 7 or 8 and that's...
  9. Shirtliffs shinpads

Marbella vitamin D trip

Directly after the Shrewsbury game, not sure they need it to be fair, but if it helps then hold on tight, we could be in for even better performances if thats possible.
  10. Shirtliffs shinpads

New leisure wear in clubshop

Been in today and it's had a refill, all new stuff with sewn on badges unlike the training gear, smart black hoody with white 3 stripes, all badges are silver and black, sorry if this has already been mentioned.
  11. Shirtliffs shinpads

Shocking from the away following!

So this week iv noticed a hell of a lot of people relinquishing there supporter number so they can point boost with not having to go, this I find bad due to the fact that majority of the folks doing it are AST gold and silver members, the ones that were moaning when the new scheme was introduced...
  12. Shirtliffs shinpads

3rd kit

Heard at the game of a 3rd kit that some people had seen a leaked image of, anyone else know anything of this?
Back
Top Bottom