Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. BelmontWolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

Another (very likely) fake - this one with the lighter Gold colour, and darker pinstripes...
  2. BelmontWolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

It's also worth pointing out - none of the last couple of photos (and that video) of the supposed leak does not have the distinctive 3 hole design from the original leak. See below again: I'll still maintain the official kit (if the above even is the official and not some sort of early...
  3. BelmontWolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

But which one's the fake? :tearsofjoy: As has been said multiple times, Wolves have adopted an official corporate colour in Pantone 130c - unless there has been a dramatic u-turn and the gold within the crest changes, the colour of the first team kit will be the same as the colour on the...
  4. BelmontWolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

If that's considered the worst Roma shirt they've ever put out, then frankly my original point stands and I rest my case :p:tearsofjoy:
  5. BelmontWolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the leaked and fakes were just early concepts, and they brought out something entirely different...
  6. BelmontWolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

Likely another Chinese fake, but looks better and better the more I see...
  7. BelmontWolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

I don't think Roma ever really put a bad kit out.
  8. BelmontWolf

2023/ 2024 Kit

If it's a dupe of the rangers kit, its not far off a concept I created last year (pre-astropay) - especially in the collar.
  9. BelmontWolf

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

The fact there have been no leaks whatsoever of a third shirt suggests we may not be getting one this year. Which makes sense given our home and away and wildly different (one light, one dark). Although I'd love one to be released this season, always love a third kit.
  10. BelmontWolf

27 percent off in clubshop

Saiss back? The saviour returns!:tearsofjoy:
  11. BelmontWolf

England v Hungary - UEFA Nation's League at Molineux: June 15th, 2022

Last time this happened, Wolves were declared Champions of the World a year later. We live in hope.
  12. BelmontWolf

Castore

I said to my mate a couple of weeks ago when they were first leaked that the teal would likely be away. Should've put a couple of quid on it.
  13. BelmontWolf

Castore

Is it just me who'd love to see something with a more 80's retro feel to it? A home and away I created earlier.
  14. BelmontWolf

Castore

I thought the shorts were meant to be "crazy" on this kit?
  15. BelmontWolf

Castore

Can't see us releasing the away kit today then. I expect there will be something in the terms about not releasing Castore products for competitors on the same day.
  16. BelmontWolf

Castore

All white on the third?
  17. BelmontWolf

Castore

I'd agree to an extent - but I remember watching us against Watford in the W88 season and thinking we could have done with a third kit. I ultimately think the 3rd kit is a bit of a money maker, and as such we should have some fun with it, play on our heritage or the current Zeitgeist. The...
  18. BelmontWolf

Castore

So we know some slight changes were made to the home kit on the back of the leak (the white strips on the collar). I've just seen this on a Chinese website. Could we be seeing a slight change to the away kit pattern (knowing these kits are manufactured in China)? Is that a tyre pattern I see...?
  19. BelmontWolf

Castore

Yep, looks much better on the players. Colour spot on, even the white, side panels and sponsor not bothering me. Was never going to be the w88 shirt. But a good first effort from Castore.
  20. BelmontWolf

Castore

Yep, a copy. But with the manufacturing process over in Asia, you can bet that the home and away shirts have already been produced, and these have been seen by the fakers. Wouldn't surprise me if this fake is basically 99% correct to the real thing as the tweeter says. Not only that, but the...
Back
Top Bottom