Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Aurum Lupus

Mind blown!

This might be the IPA, Cobra and Westons talking, but I'm currently sat here watching Man City v Chelsea thinking we beat both these the last time we played them, and we just beat ****ing Spurs!!!!!!!
  2. Aurum Lupus

Mosquera butted!

Has anyone seen this? Utterly ridiculous reaction to a slight push!!! Normally I don't like players rolling round on the ground, but I think Mosquera is probably not putting too much on there. That was a full on launched headbutt, he could have quite easily had his nose broken or teeth...
  3. Aurum Lupus

Tony Roberts

Can't see another thread on this, but if there is apologies. It looks like he's left the club to join AC Milan!!!! Shows he must be highly rated, and not much you can do if a club like that comes knocking.
  4. Aurum Lupus

Nathan Fraser

His name is popping up in a few articles at the moment, seems to have been playing in the "first" team games and has been involved in two goals so far. I wouldn't suggest for a moment we pin our scoring hopes on such a young, although we'll developed, kid. However does anyone think he may get a...
  5. Aurum Lupus

Dani Carvajal

Thought this guy deserves his own thread! Just seen an article saying we've offered him a summer transfer if we stay up. I know he's over 30 and has had a few injuries, but he's still got a lot to offer when fit! Wouldn't be surprised to see both Jonny and Semedo moved on in the summer and bring...
  6. Aurum Lupus

Sean Miller

No not a player we're looking at, but apparently a coach we had for 7 years and released. Just been given a role at Everton under Thelwell. Can anyone shed some light on what he did, as I don't think I've ever seen his name mentioned!!!
  7. Aurum Lupus

Game changers

Eddie Jones the England Rugby Union coach calls his subs game changers, and its so relevant now there are 5 subs. These are no longer injury replacements, they're guys you bring on to change the dynamic of the game! We made 1 change today, and my stream failed at the end, do I didn't see how...
  8. Aurum Lupus

South American additions

With Matt Hobbs having flown to South America, the Birmjngham Mail put up a number of other options he could have spoken to down there. This is hypothetical, so whether he's home now or not, presume he had enough time to speak to as many as needed. I also don't claim any prior knowledge of these...
  9. Aurum Lupus

Phone case

Hi Guys, it's my dad's birthday coming up and I've been asked to get him a phone case for a Galaxy A12. He's a Torquay fan, but does watch us whenever we're on. So thought it would be funny for a 70+ year old to be walking around Chester with a bright gold Wolves phone. However, I've looked and...
  10. Aurum Lupus

Gabigol

As the January transfer thread is full of people either whingeing or defending, I thought id start a thread for a proper rumour! Also if you don't like rumours, feel free to pass on by. So, as per Molinuex News we're interested in Brazilian striker Gabriel Barbosa, or Gabigol. Apparently he...
  11. Aurum Lupus

Rauls headband

Don't blame him for taking it off and suspect it won't be seen again. It ruins his understanding of heading angles. I appreciate the head isn't a foot, but if you stuck a big sponge on a strikers foot he'd miss too! Having a keeper with head gear on is fine, he's not meant to head it. Having...
  12. Aurum Lupus

Coadys value

This isn't a thread to discuss if he's any good or not. But with continuing reports of Nuno wanting him wherever he turns up, whether clickbait or not, how much should we charge Nuno's new team? His value on Transfermarkt I'd £22.5m, but surely if this deal was to go ahead we really have to be...
  13. Aurum Lupus

Taking a yellow

Why won't our defenders and midfielders take a yellow to stop an attack??? You see other teams take turns to bring Traore down. Yet we let players waltz through us!!! Dendoncker could have stopped the 1st and take your pick of 5 for the 3rd!
  14. Aurum Lupus

Triple punishment????

Eh? https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1392598/Arsenal-David-Luiz-red-card-Wolves-defeat-loss-Premier-League How is it a triple punishment? The ways its written you can't include the next red....
  15. Aurum Lupus

Carabao cup "Reward"

I've just read in the E+S that for winning this you now get entered in to the new 3rd tier European comp next year. I actually now don't want to win it at all, and think it should now be used as youth development! Traipsing around Europe for a season just to try and get a spot in the following...
  16. Aurum Lupus

Raul leaving?

According to AS* Zidane wants him to partner Benzema. If true I can’t see us managing to keep him. RM are just one of those teams most players want to play for. On the plus side though, if RM want him it means a big price. *ive no idea if AS is reliable
  17. Aurum Lupus

Saiss rumour

A Morocan website has said Athletico Madrid will be in for Saiss in the summer, plus he was offered to quadruple his wages by a Saudi club in Jan. That will still be on offer in the summer. Saiss has shown he is more than capable as back up to both midfield and defence, so I'm not advocating we...
  18. Aurum Lupus

New goalkeeper;-)

Obviously not, but just think how well we could counter attack with this in our locker!!!! Keeper Shocks The World With Two Heinously Long Throws At The Asian Cup
  19. Aurum Lupus

Squad size

With a number of loans going out and no incoming yet I thought I'd look at the squad. Gks- Rui, Ruddy Cbs- Bennett, Coady, Boly Fbs- Doc, Jonny, Vinagre Cms- Neves, Moutinho, Saiss, Dendonker, MGW Wingers- Jota, Costa, Cav, Traore Striker- Jiminez Then we have Giles , Watt, Goncalves and...
  20. Aurum Lupus

Ben Wrigglesworth

Arsenal first-team video scout Ben Wrigglesworth joins Wolverhampton Wanderers | Sportslens Sounds like an interesting addition!!!
Back
Top Bottom