Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Fans From All Over The World

I've just seen this really nice story in the E&S of an Argentinian guy who has adopted Wolves as his team after seeing us play during the pandemic. I love stories like this, and it seems his support for our club has had a positive impact on him. I'm always interested in how people started...
  2. M

Jeff Shi - Interview in The Athletic

So Spiers has just tweeted about an interview with Jeff Shi he's done for The Athletic where he talks about the transfer window, amongst other things. Unfortunately I don't have a subscription so can't read it. Can anyone who does sum up what he says please...
  3. M

Dreamteam Fantasy Football

Anyone doing a Dreamteam Fantasy Team for the Euros? https://www.dreamteamfc.com If so, I have created a Molineux Mix League, which you can enter using the pin below: EUZD475W :)
  4. M

Next Season Expectations

This may be a bit premature as we don't fully know the squad for next season, but now that "phase 1" of the plan is complete with the appointment of Lage; what is everyone's expectations for next season? Personally, I'd be happy with a top half finish if we get some entertaining football and I...
  5. M

Romaine Sawyers

Not often that I like to talk about them lot down the road, but just saw that Romaine Sawyers has been subject to racist abuse from one of their own fans. Absolutely vile behaviour. Can't believe this is happening in 2020. I hope no Wolves fans do this to any of our players - or any player for...
  6. M

M'Bala Nzola

Linked to this chap apparently...let's the get YouTube videos on the go! :D
  7. M

Olympiacos Tickets

Apologies if there is already a thread for this, but has anyone been contacted regarding a refund for the Olympiacos tickets? I've had my refund for ST, but heard nothing about Europa refunds. Thanks :)
  8. M

UEFA Nations League

Apologies if someone else has already posted about this, but another England squad without Coady. I understand that he hasn't played in a back 4, but to not even include him in the squad to see how he'd do is shocking...Southgate is a cretin.
  9. M

Boly vs Huddersfield

I haven't seen anything dedicated to how **** Boly was last night. Who agrees/disagrees? He looked like Bambi on ice. Yes - **** was purposely used, so cue to ****ing Wily/Wily ****er jokes.
  10. M

E&S Wolves Podcast Live 100th Episode

Have any listeners heard about the live recording at The Mol on Thursday 6th December? Anyone going?
  11. M

England fans after Sweden :(

Anyone else seen this? Disgraceful behaviour!
  12. M

Saiss

Just a quick note to wish Saiss good luck for the start to his tournament. Show the world what you can do son!
  13. M

SB Upper vs BW Upper - Difference?

Hey all, I'm looking to buy a season ticket and have found options in both the SB Upper and BW Upper. The SB Upper is J1 and the BW Upper is in the same respective part of its stand in W9. The SB ticket however is £79 cheaper. What's the difference in view/experience (if any) to justify the...
  14. M

Ikeme in FIFA

Just a quick note to say a great touch of class from EA and FIFA for including Carl in the WC mode of FIFA 18. Fantastic to see how much the footballing world has come together for Carl. :D EDIT: A great point made by a few which I did not think about in my early morning state - Well done to...
  15. M

Vincent Aboubakar

Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted everyone's thoughts on Big Vince. With all this Andre Silva talk, does anybody else think that Vince would be a better buy? Silva will cost maybe £30 million whilst Swansea were in for Vince for around £6 million in January. Even if...
Back
Top Bottom