Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Neves to Saudi

I can’t see it anywhere, and Madeley put the story up 4 hours ago so… Neves is set to join Al-Hilal, for £47m, and half a mil a week. Sad. Doh, now I’ve seen on the end of the Neves thread. Didn’t even see the Neves thread to start with.
  2. J

Megastore phone queue

A simple enquiry, so I thought. Being as the online order doesn’t specify a delivery date, I wanted to check that if I ordered a rather sexy vintage shirt this morning, it would definitely arrive before Sunday. Living in Stourbridge, the round trip to Wolverhampton is off-putting enough to...
  3. J

Anybody else getting pop-up spammed on the mix?

Title says it all. The usual: Dear (your ISP) customer, you have won.... Not happening on any other pages I open, just here.
  4. J

Non-moronic punditry

Wolves should finish 7th because they control the game WITHOUT the ball In the Sun no less. Nothing earth-shattering, and won’t have to break out the dictionary, but all on the money. (Reckon he’s been trawling the mix).
  5. J

Citeh ‘tarquins’ don’t like our support

After the very disappointing spectacle last night, thought I’d head over to blue moon, see what they thought of the contentious decisions. Hardly a mention. What did seem to come up surprisingly often though, was how ‘embarrassing/tinpot/lower league mindset’ the Wolves away support was...
Back
Top Bottom