Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Arsenal predictions

Totally sober I will go for 2-2
  2. G

Arsenal predictions

Do those wonderful tablets have a 'generic over the counter' version? :)
  3. G

Leicester City

My gut feeling of the Championship these days led me to thinking the teams that went down from the Prem last year would come straight back. It will be close enough to justify those thoughts. But the other side of that is whichever sides come up this time will find it mighty tough; there might...
  4. G

Notts Forest (A) Pre-Match Thread

From what I hear from some Forest fans, the Reds are up for this game. Relegation is horribly close, we are in the dumps with only league positions to play for and they are full of the joys of spring. Makes sense, but same as for that goal decision last week what does sense have to do with...
  5. G

FA charge GON

Interesting to see the speed the FA have rustled up and no doubt what penalty GON will receive ... and this in the same time Man City can skate along picking up silverware while the authorities cower and quiver with no timetable even being hinted or what punishment they deserve. Hypocrisy? It...
  6. G

Everton, surely a points deduction?

I think there would be a few people tearing their hair out if the 'mistake' couldn't be overcome by some fudging manoeuvre.
  7. G

The cynic in me suggests that the two point penalty owes more to an assessment of how much Everton can cope with and still stay up than any consistent policy.
  8. G

Team for West Ham

A patch of blue sky amid the grey. They would give much needed lift at both ends of the pitch.
  9. G

Wolves v West Ham predictions

An error strewn game with neither side wanting to lose so a 1-1 draw.
  10. G

Will Fosun realise?

If I wished to read reinforcement of my own views I would hardly join a forum. However, constant and predictable moaning at each and every opportunity is tiresome for those who enjoy life and following the ups and downs of a generally successful sporting club.
  11. G

Will Fosun realise?

I haven't read much of the later stuff, it doesn't rate that degree of interest. Fosun rescued this club from a fate to which it will return unless a benefactor of untold, available wealth appears from within today's gloomy world economic woes. It will never pay it's way to fund the glorious...
  12. G

Leicester City

Which gives him a very small market to shop in. Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea (?) maybe, for one reason or another, but other genuine/probable Europe contenders are difficult to spot. He might need to experience a lot more wet weather before a suitable opportunity comes available.
  13. G

Matheus Cunha

It might mean our ambitions don't/can't extend to more than an attritional draw.
  14. G

Leicester City

It would be interesting to have Linker's thoughts on this. Memory seems to recall him being very sanguine about their tactics of going into administration in 2002!
  15. G

Complete over-reaction on here

I do agree, but there have been other performances of late, culminating in the Coventry effort, that suggest a few players need shaking up to make the top 10.
  16. G

Yes, the two Reds lads I have a pint with most Saturdays have got the idea that 4points is the likely penalty. I can't find anywhere the reason for such optimism and nor can they! However, if only for Nuno's sake I hope the 4point forecast is right.
  17. G

Coventry Verdict

Sad, very sad. Coventry were busy from the start and our lads looked to be strolling until the proverbial hit the fan. Even then we almost got out of jail but fate wouldn't be cheated. We've been less than useful for a few games but this was damned humiliating, a dreadful performance, with no...
  18. G

Coventry (H) Pre-Match Thread!

It just shows what the FA Cup can do, from the sounds of things my local (still in business) will be very busy at lunchtime making it essential that I am there as soon as it opens .... to get a decent place to sit. A long time since that was the case on a Saturday. However, no bets on the game...
  19. G

Albion punishment

I think maybe they do 'get it' Jade, they just don't want to be seen doing so. It's a stain on their club that's too painful for some to deal with.
  20. G

Fulham verdict

Regarding the shortage of players I'm sure the risk of today's circumstance was understood in January, after all it was well and truly flagged up last Autumn that we were cash strapped and that wouldn't change until Summer at the earliest. But, as a point of interest does anyone have a fix on...
Back
Top Bottom