Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Glass ankles

Team vs Arsenal

With Gomes and Lemina both suspended, who makes your first 11 for Arsenal this Saturday?
  2. Glass ankles

The evidence

Still fuming. For anyone that hasn't seen it...
  3. Glass ankles

Where are our points coming from?

Villa (A) - D West Ham (H) - W City (A) - L Liverpool (H) - L Southampton (A) - D Bournemouth (H) - W Fulham (A) - D Spurs (H) - L Newcastle (A) - L Leeds (H) - W Forest (A) - D Chelsea (H) - L Brentford (H) - D Leicester (A) - L Palace (H) - D Brighton (A) - L Villa (H) - D United (A) - L...
  4. Glass ankles

Brentford (A) Verdict

Happy with a point away. Bueno and B.Trarore played well. Be interesting to see 3 games without Costa now and if Guedes or Hwang can step up
  5. Glass ankles

Marcelo Bielsa

Would he get a tune out of this squad? Suspect he'd need some time but with the WC break, that's a bit like a pre-season, right? Knows the championship if the worst were to happen. Just can't stand his interviews but would happily live with that if he could get us more competitive, and ****ing...
  6. Glass ankles

JEFF: sign a competent manager NOW!

We're not too good to go down! Get this appointment wrong and all the hard work to establish ourselves in the prem will unravel this season, as will the value of Fosuns investment. We need an appointment showing intent which matches the quality of our top players, not shopping in the manager...
  7. Glass ankles

Portuguese contingent

There's no doubting the quality of Portuguese players and it's clear we have good links with Mendes. I don't really care what other fans say with regards to us signing more providing they suit our team/style/intended formation... but deep down I would like a few more different nationalities...
  8. Glass ankles

POLL - Should we sign Trincao?

Let Jeff and Sellars know your thoughts
  9. Glass ankles

Burnley

Bye
  10. Glass ankles

Kilman

Thought he was fantastic today and to be honest he's been by far our best and most consistent defender all season so far. Defenders are often overshadowed by more attacking players but I think he's definitely due a lot of credit. Am I being thick or have we not got a song for him? If not...
  11. Glass ankles

First 3 games points return

4 points Leicester - 1 Spurs - 3 Man United - 0 What's yours? Does a tough start of fixtures matter? Will it better prepare us for the season ahead or would you prefer we eased ourselves in? (not that we can change it)
  12. Glass ankles

Euro 96

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07dpvcl/alan-shearers-euro-96-when-football-came-home Really good watch if you haven't seen it.
  13. Glass ankles

Handball law change

Euro 2020: New handball laws to be applied at European Championship, says Uefa - Handball changes to be applied at Euros Does this only apply to the attacking team and if a defender has an accidental handball, it's still a pen?
  14. Glass ankles

Nuno's potential

By far the greatest manager I've seen at Wolves in my lifetime. How much better can we get under his direction? How would he handle the superstars with bigger egos? Would he even sign that type of player? How would he handle limited squad investment if for example the majority of funds went...
  15. Glass ankles

Southampton verdict

Insane 2nd half. Results go our way in spurs and arsenal drawing too! Nuno is god
  16. Glass ankles

4 points from 4th

How different the table looks after a few wins. Where are the numpties wanting Nunos head now?
  17. Glass ankles

Boly

Outstanding today. He's without doubt our best defender and I'd go as far as saying he's one of the best defenders in the prem. I think he's quite underated by other fans to our advantage. What did we buy him for again? What's he worth now? (not wanting to sell him before someone turns this...
  18. Glass ankles

Which news app/site do you use?

Interested to know what news app/site people use and why that over anything else? BBC reporting is beginning to grind on me a little and looking for alternatives.
  19. Glass ankles

TV license

Recently cancelled my TV license - no doubt I'll be getting plenty of comms from TV licensing to try and pressure/guilt trip me back in to renewing. The fact is my TV habits, similar to a lot of people, have changed a lot over the last 2-3 years. I never watch live TV anymore. If I want to...
  20. Glass ankles

John McGinn

Been quite impressed with this guy for Villa. I'd take him knowing the amount of games weve got coming up. Anyone agree/disagree?
Back
Top Bottom