Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Are Fosun Secretly Selling Wolves

Nothing from Jeff Shi total silence. From plan B to C in a matter of days. Lopetegui having no say in incomings and out goings. Then two bids for Alex Scott but now we can’t afford him. None of this makes any sense unless we are being sold. Reminds me of when Fosun bought Wolves Lambert in...
  2. W

Bruno Lage

According to Talk Sport Has a new job with a Brazilian Club after their manager left. Can’t recall the clubs name though. Good luck to them with him in charge. As clueless as Dean Saunders.
  3. W

Threads

This board is so biased. I have posted two threads now regarding lops contract. The first one merged with the lop thread assuming as I used his name. Today under a completely different title again merged. Yet two threads with his name etc are allowed to stay and not be merged Complete bias...
  4. W

Let’s be honest

Will any new manager be able to turn this around with our current squad. Sadly I don’t think so. We are heading for the drop no doubt about it. We have no players who will get stuck in and grind out results for the cause. Too many Portuguese players who many of I don’t think care enough with...
  5. W

Brendan Rogers with a d

Seems to be unhappy with Leicester’s transfer buisiness. Seemed to be suggesting he was quitting in press conference last night. Could he be our new manager if Lage does not get a result tomorrow. Maybe he’s been spoken to to already.
  6. W

Leaked Fixtures

Apparently some fixtures have been leaked. Wolves v Man U home Liverpool away Arsenal home Palace away Chelsea Home Leeds away Bournemouth home Seems all set up if Neves goes to Man U first game against his old club.
  7. W

Is anyone really surprised?

That we are not going to make any signings today. Not me totally what I expected all talk and no action.
  8. W

Only the Brave

Be really honest with yourself will we go down. My feeling is….Yes
  9. W

Coady

Talk of Tottenham opening talks for Coady. Could this really happen? Would you be bothered, personally I would we cannot afford to lose any players this season especially with lack of incomings at present.
  10. W

Is it time

As much as I love Nuno and appreciate the job he has done something is really off this season. It is heartbreaking to think this but is it actually time to say this is the end. The issues go far deeper than a striker it has been obvious for weeks now something is not right.
  11. W

Jeff Shi

Very quiet these days. There was a time there seemed to be a strong link between club and fans but that does not seem the case anymore. Talks very little these days and dont see too much of him either.
  12. W

Why have we become so boring to watch?

Answers on a postcard please.
Back
Top Bottom