Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Would you take a City defeat?

Or lose the battle and lose the war. Think this is more likely this season.
  2. W

Would you take a City defeat?

I think it’s quite obvious we are all going to have to take a City defeat. You talk like we even have a chance of beating them. Oh and Gary will not be gone after City because even Shi in his mad little world will know we have no chance anyway too. It will take another loss against a really...
  3. W

Poll: GON by October? A temperature test. In, out, or on the fence?

Pointless post. Why keep blaming the manager We had a decent manager who we lied to and couldn’t keep hold off which is why we have GON. We can get a new manager but who would really do better with the shambles we have at the moment. The fault of our predicament lies squarely at Shi’s...
  4. W

Graham Potter anyone?

No one said he was faultless. Sorry I forgot to mention his name. The fact that I said the club is a shambles at the moment directs that to him. Apologies my comments didn’t meet your criteria.
  5. W

Graham Potter anyone?

Unfortunately with all the bad press. Lops slating and the club being an absolute mess no one in their right mind would manage us at the moment. That’s why we have Gary.
  6. W

Palace verdict

I think it’s more clear the players just don’t want to play for Wolves knowing they have an incompetent, controlling, non communicating CEO in charge of the club. This has been going on for several managers now. There is one common denominator still staying within the equation and that is Shi.
  7. W

Nunes to City

Watch it be an undisclosed fee now.
  8. W

Jeff Shi Out

Here we go again not allowed to start a new thread with a different title because it might upset the moaners.
  9. W

Jeff Shi Out

That means you Jeff. Overseeing the demise of this club because of your stubbornness and control. The only thing that hasn’t changed in the last three years which should have is you. A poor CEO.
  10. W

Nunes to City

I’m not being rude but who?
  11. W

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

It could already be too late by then. Who will want to come to a relegation threatened club unless we get Saudi ownership willing to pay stupid money then we still will be in breach of ffp
  12. W

This is not a dig at you. But Jeff won’t get it will he for some reason the fans stay silent when they should quite rightly lambast the fool for the mess he has got us into.
  13. W

We can only dream. Trouble is new owners are not going to be any good to us with no team when the transfer window shuts and we are relegated by January.
  14. W

Not a rumour though is it they have put a bid in and he has accepted their terms so long as we agree to sell
  15. W

Is it? Can’t say I have noticed.
  16. W

Wolfies pre-season make over

They are getting him prepared to appear in the new Pokemon Movie.
  17. W

Comedy half time team talk

Some seem to think they may have had a tongue lashing from GON at half time Why would GON roast the players at 1 down after we had created at least two opportunities to score. He is trying to build a relationship with the players and get to know them.it is too early for him to be so...
  18. W

Comedy half time team talk

Guo went into the dressing room at half time and said you’re all being transferred to Grasshoppers.
  19. W

Adama to Veeeela (Well Fulham actually)

I’m sorry I don’t understand the question. Could you explain it to me please.
  20. W

Adama to Veeeela (Well Fulham actually)

And you know this how? Do you understand what a contract is.? Have you read his contract by any chance?
Back
Top Bottom