Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Wolves FFP Position

Did drop this in the summer transfer window thread but maybe worth it’s own thread? Without wanting to dredge the arguments up again this clearly states we are under restrictions.
  2. C

Predict the 2023/24 Premier League Table

Debated whether it was worth setting this up this season but after the last couple of games feeling a little more upbeat that I won’t see 90 predictions of Wolves 20th so I thought I'd get this set up again if people are up for it! I'll leave it open for new entrants until the 15th September...
  3. C

New EFL Broadcaster Deal

4. C

Happy Ruben Neves Day

5. C

Wolves Accounts 2021/22

£46m loss to 31 May 2022 based off the the 2021/22 season and summer 2021 and January 2022 transfer windows (the first two under Lage). Available here - W.W. (1990) LIMITED filing history - Find and update company information - GOV.UK
  6. C

New Super League

Here we go again.
  7. C

World Cup

England and Wales fans offered paid trips to Qatar providing they agree to be World Cup 'ambassadors' Couldn’t see that this has already been posted someone but thought it was worthy of a thread. Obviously there was this one recently too...
  8. C

Predict the 2022/23 Premier League Table

Bit later setting this up this season but as the window has now closed I thought I'd get this set up again if people are up for it? I'll leave it open for new entrants until the 9th September which gives people a week to join/alter their predictions until that round of premier league fixtures...
  9. C

Bournemouth Verdict

We’ve successfully changed our style away from a counter attacking one, unfortunately it’s to absolutely nothing at all. Literally nothing. No idea what we actually try to do most of the time in games now and today absolutely tipified that.
  10. C

Leeds Verdict

I ****ing hate this game sometimes.
  11. C

Jonny filth - NSFW

For your viewing pleasure:
  12. C

Leicester Verdict

My verdict, I don’t know if I can do another 2 games like that this season let alone this week!
  13. C

Team vs Southampton

Can’t see a thread for this already so thought I’d start one. What are peoples thoughts, did anyone play their way in to the team from yesterday, or out of it perhaps? The 3rd CB is the biggest conundrum for me I think. Marcal struggled and sounds like he was taken off with either a small...
  14. C

Norwich sack Farke

Weird timing isn’t it?
  15. C

Team vs Spurs (Carabao Cup)

I know there was a thread about this already alongside the team for today’s game but now that Brentford has been and gone I thought a new thread may be best. For me I’d now be going with this side: Ruddy Hoever Mosquera Boly RAN Neves Dendoncker Traore Podence Hwang Silva After today’s...
  16. C

Predict the Premier League Table 2021/22

As we're just over a week away from the start of the season I thought I'd get this set up again if people are up for it? Obviously the transfer window is still open which may change things so if people want to make their predictions now as it stands leading up to the first game, I'll leave it...
  17. C

Fan-lead Government review of Football

Thought it was better for this to be separate from the SL thread rather than be lost in it but here’s the initial ‘terms of reference’ for it. Hopefully we can use this thread to follow its progress and hopefully it’ll be a positive step for the sport.
  18. C

How many points from the next 5?

Simple really, how many points do people think we’ll get from what should be 5 winnable games? Lots of talk of relegation still being a risk so how many genuinely believe that based on points they expect us to get...
  19. C

Wolves 2019-20 Accounts

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20210319-headline-financial-information-for-201920/
  20. C

Football Index

Not something I ever got involved in but I remember there was a thread (here - Football index ) on this a while ago with a few on here taking part. After what's happened the past few days and reading The Athletic's article (here - The Football Index crash: 'More akin to a Ponzi scheme than a...
Back
Top Bottom