Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. C

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

Congratulations @purplepault69 and thank you @The Wolf In The North for all of your hard work. Told the wife I finished second and she replied “not usually” presumably because she sees me as a winner and not in any way inferring anything else…
  2. C

By my maths, with one game to go it’s now: Purplepault69 801 Chris H 787 Contrarian 783 Giantwolf 782 Which, if correct, means it’s done and dusted. Congratulations @purplepault69 (I think)!
  3. C

The 85% cap on player spending

Our profit/loss shown in that table includes the £125m loan write off from Fosun which is excluded from PSR (FFP). So add £125m to our loss for it to be more comparable to other clubs (none of which have a loan write off as far as I’m aware).
  4. C

Jeff Shi Out

Yeah, you can only make a loss of £5m a season from club funds, the next £30m a season must be owner funded which, as far as you can tell from the accounts they have done. See below a summary I did a little while back which details the funds put in by Fosun:
  5. C

Jeff Shi Out

That’s not a true reflection though, the last year before covid his pay was £556k, he then took a cut to £400k in the covid year, back up to £612k the year after (possibly including some catch up pay) then down to £588k last year. So it’s risen 5.7% in 3 years. Don’t get me wrong, I have...
  6. C

9,12,13,(6)
  7. C

Season ticket prices 24/25

£2 a game is £75 increase? Didn’t realise we were playing all 38 games at home, that’s an innovative way of increasing our match day income!
  8. C

Stadium Plans

E-sports is supposedly getting a new stadium and you’ve posted it here, this’ll be fun.
  9. C

1,6,15,(8)
  10. C

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Yeah that was the other one. Those are the only two outside of shootouts that we’ve missed though I believe. We actually scored our last 3 in the PL in the 2011/12 season as well so that’s 23 in a row in the PL. So we all know what’s coming don’t we!
  11. C

What a **** week! Genuinely don’t know how I’m so close to the top without winning a week, undecided if I should be pleased with my consistency (this week aside) or annoyed that I couldn’t put it all together for just one weekly win.
  12. C

We’ve missed a couple in cup games to be fair, I just thought that was a fairly impressive record and doesn’t really tally with my lack of confidence whenever we get a penalty!
  13. C

Apparently Wolves have scored every one of the 20 penalties we’ve been given in the PL since we were promoted in 2018.
  14. C

1,9,14,(12)
  15. C

I was gutted Foden didn’t get the free kick as it might have stopped him going on to score and I’d have picked up a doubled correct score at 3-1. Only real consolation was Villa were on the other end of it!
  16. C

6,9,11,(2)
  17. C

6,7,11,(9)
  18. C

Fosun Looking For New Investors

Could be that they aren’t bothered about tarting it up because they know they plan to replace it. Why waste money on maintenance when you can save it towards funding a replacement. Now where are those straws for me to grasps at!
  19. C

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Yeah based on those figures it would need to be £16.8m for no profit but no lose. That would still be a positive for the accounts though as it would mean £5.6m less amortisation cost in next year, so unless you got a loan fee of £5.6m or more a sales at £16.8m would be positive. In fact as his...
Back
Top Bottom