Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Autistic Kangaroo

Favour - Everton at home 30/12/23

My brother and I have 7 memberships between us but are planning to go to the Everton game en mass to celebrate a family occasion. We are in need of 8 tickets. We plan as usual to get seats in the corner of the North Bank. Is anyone definitely not attending this game who would be willing to...
  2. Autistic Kangaroo

One Sheff United Ticket needed

Desperate for 1 ticket for Saturday if anyone hears of one becoming available last minute. Cheers
  3. Autistic Kangaroo

Ticket in North Bank for tomorrow

One available. DM if interested
  4. Autistic Kangaroo

Corrupt, biased and inept…

So Danny Murphy has just described the Luton penalty as the worst refereeing / VAR decision of the season. This now means that the evil buffoons at the PGMOL have conspired to make the most atrocious decisions of the season against us twice. Costing us 3 points we simply can’t afford not to...
  5. Autistic Kangaroo

Gary O’Neil

Has given a lengthy interview being broadcast on the talk sport afternoon show that is on now. Exact time unknown. The media seem to like him. To me it simply enables him to get a myriad of excuses or mitigating factors aired ahead of a difficult few winter months.
  6. Autistic Kangaroo

Leicester Tomorrow

Perhaps I’m particularly vindictive but I am very much looking forward to Monday Night Football tomorrow night. Call it a particularly bad dose of schadenfreude but I will enjoy their imminent relegation. Jamie Vardy and your incredibly unhinged Mrs shove your wolf howls directed towards our...
  7. Autistic Kangaroo

Advice for tomorrow please

I am meeting a friend in Birmingham tomorrow (Dirty Villa fan) and had planned to drive from Teesside to Bham and then get the train to Wolves before returning for a night out and a hotel stay. With the increasingly annoying train strikes what is the best way to travel from central Birmingham...
  8. Autistic Kangaroo

Nuno facing the sack today

Breaking in the press: here is one outlet. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/10/31/exclusive-nuno-espirito-santo-could-face-immediate-sack-tottenham/ If this is true, I doubt many of us are surprised. Yet, I would like to express my sympathies towards the great man. The club is a mess...
  9. Autistic Kangaroo

150 for Sir Nuno

Thank you :hearteyes: Nuno's recipe for success as Wolves look to down Arsenal Nuno Espirito Santo: Inside the Wolves manager's inner sanctum and the secrets to his success
  10. Autistic Kangaroo

Football Social Daily Podcast May 25

Listened to this a few times across the barren sporting days of lockdown - heavily PL based and not bad imo. Anyway the first episode this week concentrated on ‘what might have happened’ scenarios, manager of the year, european places, top scorer, relegation etc. On the European places one...
  11. Autistic Kangaroo

“Drunk on the atmosphere alone”

Great quote - good article, lots of Wolves references From Mané to Ings: awards of the Premier League season so far
  12. Autistic Kangaroo

Crusaders Away match build up...

Why leading Crusaders out against Wolves was my proudest moment in football: Sean O'Neill - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk Good lad our Ruben
  13. Autistic Kangaroo

Kit launch success

Thought it would be interesting to use the mix as as a microcosm as to the launch success and the sort of money the club will make
  14. Autistic Kangaroo

Manager of the season

Nuno nominated!!
  15. Autistic Kangaroo

Excited

Can’t express how excited I am about tomorrow. I’m a 38 year old man and seeing Wolves at Wembley tomorrow has meant that I’ve spent today especially lacking concentration about anything but the game and the day tomorrow. It’s a long way from standing on a milk crate in the south bank for a game...
  16. Autistic Kangaroo

Trevor Steven has his say

amd I quite like the positivity with which he talks about us in the main. Trevor Steven: Wolves are back, thanks to Nuno and Mendes
  17. Autistic Kangaroo

Detailed article in Nuno

Nuno Espirito Santo opens up on his Wolves revolution and the power of the collective | Daily Mail Online Great read. Love Nuno. Press are starting to take notice of him though. Really hope that doesn’t bring a ‘sting in the tail’ anytime soon
  18. Autistic Kangaroo

The Villa sympathy thread

hahahahahaha!!!! Top team in the midlands
  19. Autistic Kangaroo

The Hinterland

Anyone else feeling a strange heady mix of excitement of what should, could, will happen imminently without wishing to indulge in even too many thoughts after the last few weeks of highs and just a couple too many lows as well. It’s like a tantalising purgatory that will soon slowly unravel...
Back
Top Bottom