Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. VancouverWolf

Wrexham…… promotion done and dusted April 22 nd?

My wife and I, ( to a lesser extent), have been following the fortunes of Wrexham this season, probably like many others around the world, (literally). Great to see investment and interest in smaller clubs. My Vancouver wife is a big fan of Vancouver born and bred Ryan Reynolds and now all the...
  2. VancouverWolf

DAZN leaves Canada….use Fubotv instead

For my Canadian neighbours, DAZN‘s contract is finishing at season‘s end and Fubotv will show all PL games. https://worldsoccertalk.com/2022/01/13/fubotv-premier-league-rights-in-canada/
  3. VancouverWolf

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year to everyone and your families and friends. I’m optimistic that Wolves will once again be playing like we did pre covid. So once again it’s out with the old and in with the new and on to better times.
  4. VancouverWolf

What is the procedure between clubs during transfer windows. How does it actually start?

Reading all the transfer news here and online, I realized I don’t know how clubs interact with each other and especially how they approach the other club regarding the player. How are transfers started? I mean the initial approach and not the later involvement with accountants and lawyers...
  5. VancouverWolf

If you knew that Wolves for the next 7 seasons were…..

Sometimes when I read the threads, I wonder if some fans will ever be happy and do they get any enjoyment at all. This is NOT about satisfaction. It’s about the ability to enjoy being a Wolves fan. So if, for the next 7 seasons in the PL Wolves bounce around between 8th. and 16th with no...
  6. VancouverWolf

Why Amazon’s move into European sports is unstoppable.

Watching games, (and other sports), is changing and the viewer might have better choices and lower subscription costs, at least initially. Two years ago DAZN won the tv rights for Canada over the previous big suppliers at a fraction of the cost and from my point of view its fantastic. They...
  7. VancouverWolf

the fight for final season positions

This season has been, to put it mildly, very unpredictable. Some teams are surprisingly faring better than others. And Wolves are having a less than stellar year but still not too shabby, in 12 th. Will this be the year that 3 of the top 6 big clubs will NOT qualify for any European...
  8. VancouverWolf

A huge Thank You to Fosun, Wolves, Shi, Nuno, players and every employee

I appreciate and am grateful to everyone who works, helps, organizes, trains, cleans, cooks, who do a million daily, big and small unseen things to make the Wolves club run smoothly. In this year, with so much death around and potentially close at hand, every day they go into to Molineux and...
  9. VancouverWolf

Sheffield United Verdict Thread

Great start and new players got their go....
  10. VancouverWolf

Wolf jacket for kids

Saw this pic and thought it was cool and wanted to share it but didn’t know where to post it so here it is. Also there are other incredible design tops to view......not football related. click on the link. It ok if the mods want to move or delete this...
  11. VancouverWolf

Highlights Wolves v Espanyol

not responsible for idiot commentator....best to turn volume down or off. Otherwise.....great game. https://player.upclips.online/embed/nANrdt76ritv1?autoplay=1
  12. VancouverWolf

Southampton v Wolves highlights

The good, the bad and the ugly......but not in that order:) sorry about the intruding adds....but it’s all there. Southampton vs Wolverhampton Highlights
  13. VancouverWolf

Wolves v Besiktas highlights

have never used this source before ....hopefully it’s ok https://footballhighlightsvideo.com/2019/12/13/wolverhampton-vs-besiktas-highlights/
  14. VancouverWolf

Braga highlights

Link didn’t work... Use one below
  15. VancouverWolf

Bournemouth v Wolves highlights

For those who didn’t see it. If anyone has better highlights please post them. Bournemouth vs Wolverhampton Highlights
  16. VancouverWolf

USA v CANADA......Friday.

Canada takes on the US in Florida on Friday, 4pm, pacific time. A win or a point would help us for next World Cup. Some viewing details for those in Canada. Although we beat them 2-0 last month, the US has a very good home record. DON’T MISS OUT! WATCH & SUPPORT #CANMNT Concacaf Nations...
  17. VancouverWolf

Villa highlights

Nice to put a winning PL highlights up. BTW, if anybody finds a better video, please post it. Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Aston Villa
  18. VancouverWolf

Arsenal v Wolves highlights

For those who may not have seen it, I’ve seen Wolves afraid to open a tin of beans sometimes this season....not today. Great game. Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wanderers HL English
  19. VancouverWolf

Newcastle highlights

The poster assumes no responsibility for the quality of Wolves performance. This is posted for those who missed the game.:rolleyes: Newcastle vs Wolves HL
  20. VancouverWolf

Bratislava highlights

Slovan Bratislava vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
Back
Top Bottom