Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. VancouverWolf

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Is it important? :) Rumours and numbers just materialize and away we go.
  2. VancouverWolf

FA charge GON

Quick would be great but I don’t want to give up on the chance for more accuracy. I would prefer that ONLY the ref make decisions with NO input from the VAR guys. Ref should just ask a teck guy to show him the videos. Teck guy only runs the equipment…..period.
  3. VancouverWolf

FA charge GON

Well, if nothing else, at least he can express the club’s incredible frustration and disappointment at this seasons bad VAR decisions.
  4. VancouverWolf

FA charge GON

I never said I have a great idea, hence the question mark. Supergran thought JosWolf’s idea was good. I have no idea how these procedures work but assumed that they wouldn’t give Gary much latitude in his defence. However, good news for us …….old Wittonian says “He's entitled to present...
  5. VancouverWolf

FA charge GON

Ok…….that’s good. I presumed that they would limit it to that day and to Gary’s behaviour. You are more knowledgeable than I am.
  6. VancouverWolf

FA charge GON

Great idea?…..I doubt they’d view anything that’s not directly related to Gary’s behaviour after the game.
  7. VancouverWolf

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I get your point but considering our lowest place League spot was 13th. and we’ve had more good transfers than bad, ( by far), I think competent is accurate. I can easily imagine how a bad chairman could easily run us into the ground. Anyway, this is the Silva thread…….maybe it’s time to stop...
  8. VancouverWolf

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I guess Guo doesn’t agree with you. Why sack a competent chairman over a bad transfer? If that was the case , god knows how many other firings there’d have been over the years. Anyway, the Silva deal was done years ago…….maybe it’s time for us to hope that Wolves recoup some of their money and...
  9. VancouverWolf

Forest verdict

Sorry but totally disagree. There was tons of room for improvement even taking injuries into consideration.
  10. VancouverWolf

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

I was being a tad facetious.:)
  11. VancouverWolf

Forest verdict

Lucky to get a point. Wolves were sloppy…….sloppy……sloppy and that invites pressure and goals. And we do it game after game. Even if we have all strikers fully fit next season, I don’t think our defense is good enough. All season long we have trouble trying to move the ball out just like today...
  12. VancouverWolf

Hey……be nice
  13. VancouverWolf

That’s a big ask…….how are we going to help Forest to score and win otherwise ;)
  14. VancouverWolf

She is but dear gawd, she’d talk til the cows come home.
  15. VancouverWolf

Then we should have had a penalty , right?
  16. VancouverWolf

Sa with two valuable saves in 6 seconds
  17. VancouverWolf

They all do it and frequently
  18. VancouverWolf

If it’s a choice between Neto or Cunha leaving, I’d rather we get to keep Cunha
  19. VancouverWolf

Only 7.30 am, had two strong coffees and am nearly nodding off
  20. VancouverWolf

We excel at inviting pressure, don’t we?
Back
Top Bottom