Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Looking forward to a fisting from Gary.

I got so excited for a fisting from Gary at 2-1, I thought both ends would get it. But alas not. Rather spoilt my weekend.
  2. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

He's here he's there he's every.......where

Joao Gomes!!! Think an old song needs reviving. Nice hearing lets all have a disco today.
  3. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Best Christmas card ever!!

Yellow for Sterling!! I thought he had cheated another penalty against us. Thank you ref better than Santa!!
  4. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Its magic you know....

Cunha, Wang & Neto?
  5. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Mind the gap Wolverhampton..

Any reply to this today? I have a feeling Villa might be singing this a lot today, any witty retort?
  6. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Coady or Dawson?

Who would you rather have in your defence?
  7. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Chesterfield Dobra Neves celebration?

Just watched the highlights of the Chesterfield game & both times Dobra scored he did what looked like the Neves point to head celebrations right infront of those lot. Any connection to wolves?
  8. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Ruben Neves Song

Words need to be changed asap, I'm going for: We've got Neves, Ruben Neves I just don't think you understand he's a Wolverhampton man (bit tongue in cheeky & show how much we feel he is part of Wolverhampton)or he's Wolverhamptons man. He's better than Zidane....etc etc
  9. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Anything positive to do with Wolves?

Please its nearly Xmas & only discussing Rachel Riley on this forum has brought me any feels today!! Anything positive to do with wolves? I watched a short video of our captain today that made me smile.
  10. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Cody on Soccer AM today.

Just for info.
  11. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

I like Jack.

I'm sorry to say it but I do like him. Thank you jack.
  12. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

24 hour synopsis please.

I'm too hungover to read all the threads on Nuno & who is going to be the new manager. Could someone please give me a quick breakdown of wtf is going on? Thanks PS My head hurts!!
  13. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Going to catch Villa now?

Is it time to start looking up the table & see if we can catch them?
  14. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

PPs & JJs

So we have what looks like two good striking partnerships been built. The pps & the JJs who will be the most successful? Or will we at any point have PJs on? I'm sure we could go for a PPJ or a JJP against the more defensive teams or when chasing games. Would we ever go for a PJPJ or would...
  15. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Stuck on the M6

From Kingstanding to Wolves left at 10.40Am stuck on the M6 looks like I'm missing the game. Got to drop the babby to my mom first. As my dad occasionally says **** me gently!!
  16. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

If you were a footballer...

Would you read football forums about the team you play for, looking for threads about you?
  17. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Love Wolves & Jeff

I'd just like to say how much I love Wolves & everything about the club. Jeff is amazing. If you ever have a spare seat in the directors box I'd love to join you for a chat & a drink.
  18. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

What would you do?

Coming home from work driving up towards Villa Park. Lots of Villa fans around. You come to a junction & the Cardiff team coach pulls up!! I wanted to open my window & shout mind the gap playing the wonder of you.Then get out giving Warnock a few choice f & c words. What i did was just shout...
  19. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

ALF (Adam Le Fondre)

Didn't do great for Wolves but glad to see he got on the score sheet yesterday. I did find it mildly amusing that he did better for Wolves playing for noblot. Also enjoyed watching Karl Henry having a little moan at Potato head on the championship.
  20. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Wolf names for children

200 Wolf Names and meanings | | i love WEREWOLVES Anyone used one for thier child or children? Anyone one with a little one on the way you might find useful.
Back
Top Bottom