Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I wanted Coventry to win, think they deserved it. But a little part of me felt so good when they lost. I'm a bad person.
  2. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

I think having Dawson have his op maybe a blessing in disguise. Extended recovery period, I think Europe would of maybe been too much next season for this squad (as much as I would still of liked us to get there.) It has given Santi an extended run of games to get use to the league from a...
  3. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

West Ham United Football Club verdict

No lack of effort, silly goals to give away. Higher in the table than I worried we might be at this point of the season. Unlucky not to get an equaliser. Looking at the season over all I can take that lose. UTW WTID
  4. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

1 point is better than 0.
  5. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Hurt

Maybe what we really need is a thread about what didn't hurt, the good games? Lol
  6. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Hurt

I thought it was Jamie Smith but wasn't 100% certain.
  7. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Hurt

Crystal Place first leg of the play offs, 2-0 down we score for 2-1, then Dougie ****ing Freeman scored to make it 3-1, knowing then that the return leg at Molineux would be an uphill battle. That still Hurts!! Aldershot still hurts, Torquay still hurts after missing the Sherpa Van final the...
  8. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Coventry Verdict

Like a great movie, twist & turns. So exciting, action, adventure, rising against adversity, the day is won, everyone celebrating....then the world blows up & it was all for nothing. You walk out of the cinema feeling empty. & it was all my fault. I'm sorry.
  9. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Looking forward to a fisting from Gary.

Hopefully we all get a jolly good fisting after the next game!!
  10. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Looking forward to a fisting from Gary.

I got so excited for a fisting from Gary at 2-1, I thought both ends would get it. But alas not. Rather spoilt my weekend.
  11. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

It's support for the players. It's not pre match entertainment in my view, as I won't be able to see it.
  12. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Fulham verdict

I loved getting a good fisting from Gary today, I stayed in the North Bank Upper & throughly enjoyed it.
  13. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Fulham verdict

Performance of the season.
  14. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

I've never seen Wolves in a cup Final so thought I best get some points in just in case we make the final!! Glory glory Wolverhampton!! Glory glory hunter!! :)
  15. DC sits in the NORTHSTAND

I was DC North Bank (or something similar) on the old E&S forum. It has change a few times due to losing password etc, this new one was a joke about the Stan Cullis stand no longer been a bank.
Back
Top Bottom