Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Max Kilman

We signed him for a fiver He joined the gold and black His name is Maximilian He's the leader of the pack He played futsal for England He's Wanderers through and through He hates the f..... albion The villa and the blues Allez Allez Allez
  2. S

Fosun had a dream

Fosun had a dream
  3. S

The Wonder Of You

Has the potential to become our Anthem. Something that has been missing from our club. Can be song loudly with passion and become associated with wolves whenever anyone hears it. The opportunity is there to push this forward now with the talk of atmosphere and the club looking for ideas to help...
  4. S

Why is it always the managers fault??

Every manager is only as good as the players he has at his disposal. It's not a managers fault if he loses his best player to injury. The loss of Jimenez is why weve dropped off this season. Hes been forced to play semedo out of position today again due to injuries. We have a new striker now...
  5. S

Fan patience

We are obviously going through a transitional period of looking to sign promising youngsters and through the top class coaching of Nuno and his staff develop them to take us to the next level. We cant compete with the clubs in the league spending 80 million on players so this system looks our...
  6. S

New Fans

Will the new fans now watching wolves become a hinderence to our team. I know we've never had the most patient fanbase but surely anyone from the 4th 3rd division days watching wolves now are living in paradise. I cant imagine many of those would be all over social media sites putting down our...
  7. S

Braga chant update

We are off on our europe tour With the special Nuno once more Took the **** out in braga We was drinking your lager Singing songs for the wolves we adore
  8. S

41 points

If we are looking to close the gap of 41 points as a target for next season who do we think of our current 11 recent regular starters will be replaced to achieve this
  9. S

No penalty

Never touched him no way was that a penalty
  10. S

New song charity single

We are wolves from the Black Country Molineux is the place to be Nunos men are the team to see Come on wanderers Come on wanderers
  11. S

Steve Bull statue

When is Bully gonna get his statue? Maybe after the rebuild? Or will they look to change the stand name? Certainly hope not. He's deserving of every accolade he gets in my opinion and obviously a massive reason we are now reaping the rewards
  12. S

FA Cup

We have put ourselves into position now the cup is in reach and there for the taking let's make sure we grasp it with both hands now and finish the job off
  13. S

Response to man Utd waterfall

I think we will be hearing this song a lot tomorrow night so maybe throw our own back at them? Nuno is at the wheel Tell he how good does it feel Stan Cullis Billy Wright and Steve Bull Reasons why wolves are so wonderful We know the greatest of all Is wolves for sure
  14. S

Original song

Tune Beatles please please me Last night I said these words to my girl I know you never even try girl C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon Please please me oh yeah like wanderers do. La la la la la la la la
  15. S

European tour

We're all going on a European tour A European tour A European tour Were all going on a European tour A European tour A European tour Real Madrid here we come P S G here we come Barcelona here we come Juventus here we come We're all going on a European tour
  16. S

second verse to Nunos dream

He said it will not stop Till we are at the top So watch out barca cause we are coming for you Were old gold and black Hope your watching Sir Jack We're Wolverhampton we're on our way back
  17. S

Player's songs

Let's get some songs going for all the player's not just the limited couple. It's a team performance and they all deserve it.. Neves Costa Docherty Coady We have some great players here showing a massive desire for the shirt lets show them the appreciation they deserve
Back
Top Bottom