Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Rate the Transfer Window

Usually there’s one of these floating about but I can’t see one so here it is. For me it’s a D. First team movement Outs: Adama - free Moutinho - free Costa - free Neves - 48m Nunes - 53m Giles - 5m Collins - 23m Coady - 8m Raul - 5m Guedes - Loan In Doherty - free King - free Doyle - 4.3m...
  2. T

March Internationals

Have these been cancelled yet considering the travel bans and the whole of Europe pretty much in lockdown? Seems absolute madness that these might go ahead.
  3. T

David Coote and the General Ref Standard

Did anyone else watching last night think David Coote had an awful game last night? He had no big decisions to make but just seemed to have no consistency in the decisions he was making and seemed to basically just give what players shouted for, few examples below: Foul given against Semedo...
  4. T

Burn Out

Haven't seen it mentioned on here but what are people's thoughts on potential burn out for some of our key players? Mainly thinking Raul who's still playing now even though preseason has started, you've got Saiss at the AFCON and obviously the Portugal lads were at the nations league. Does...
  5. T

Perspective needed...

we've done fantastic this year and the lads have done us proud. We've made it to and Fa cup semi final and we're challenging for European football. There are loads of negative threads popping up about individual players and even our own fans but let's take a step back and appreciate how well...
  6. T

Sporting Lisbon - Financial Trouble

In Financial melt down according to Alex Goncalves on twitter ... Need to recover £40 mil by June and £65 mil by the end of the year. Interestingly from all the players they lost we are to only ones who paid them a penny. Maybe a fire sale incoming, would certainly take Bruno Fernandes off...
  7. T

Sterling ...

Potentially controversial topic with the recent racist abuse he's received etc which I think has been done to death on here and everyone agree's is disgusting but I'm more interested about the way he's treated by fans in the criticism he get's for his performances especially for England often...
  8. T

Talking Wolves - Tim Nash interview

Not seen it posted on here but talking wolves have posted a great interview with Tim Nash which I've just watched! I think they do post on the mix (might be wrong) but just wanted to take a minute to say well done to you guys and keep it up, always good to get more access to wolves related...
  9. T

The Fosun Plan/ Agenda

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but what do we realistically think Fosun's plans and expectations are for us and timescales to achieve this. We heard talk of the 3 year promotion plan etc but listening to Laurie lately has been quite remarkable. When he's asked about where he want's...
  10. T

Tom Cairney - 18 million????

Sorry if discussed elsewhere but West Ham have had an 18 million pound bid rejected for a 27 year old who has only ever played for a struggling Hull side at that level. I rate Cairney and think he's a good player at this level but 18 million and still rejected? I hate to say it but if that's...
Back
Top Bottom