Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Dragonwolf

Albion punishment

Anyone know what they will get?
  2. Dragonwolf

Player of the season

Have i missed how to vote this year?
  3. Dragonwolf

Tourists

On Saturday I got asked by an American chap to take a photo of him and his family by the Sir Jack statue. I got chatting to them finding out they fancied Wolves because of our kit and badge. At the station after the game I got talking to another American who again had been taing in his first...
  4. Dragonwolf

Are we changing kit suppliers?

Sports Direct are flogging off Wolves stuff dead cheap, I just got a £94 jacket for £29 off theit website.
  5. Dragonwolf

22/23 season ticket prices

They came out the Monday after our cup semi final, could be soon?
  6. Dragonwolf

New shirt delivery

I had an email at 8.25 last Friday saying my shirt was on its way. The tracker says it is still awaiting pick up by courier. Exactly the same as last year. Come on guys get a grip
  7. Dragonwolf

free programme for West Ham game

https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2020/september/25-september/get-your-free-official-programme-west-ham-united-v
  8. Dragonwolf

Where does this leave the home game?

If the Greek Government dont want fans mixing out there, will they allow their fans to travel?
  9. Dragonwolf

Espanyol radio commentary

On Thursday I am at a works presentation all day at Elland Road leaving at about 5pm. I dont have digital radio in the car. How can I listen to the game?
  10. Dragonwolf

Found season ticket

Anyone know Stephen Orton? I found his season ticket on the Stafford Road after the match
  11. Dragonwolf

Reading, who is going?

I am and hoping to see some of the youngsters pushing to move up, just wondering how many others will
  12. Dragonwolf

Patricio's kicking

Watching Spurs last night and Arsenal tonight they have got good returns from their keepers lumping it long. Rui just doesn't seem able to get enough distance for this to be available as an option for us
  13. Dragonwolf

Fulham 4th May

Any chance this will get picked for Sky on the Sunday? I am going to hate missing the last home game.
  14. Dragonwolf

Semi final suspensions?

We had a few bookings last night, were any of them second bookings that would mean missing the semi?
  15. Dragonwolf

Darren Moore gone

Darren Moore: West Bromwich Albion sack head coach following Ipswich Town draw
  16. Dragonwolf

SKY Goal of the week

WATCH and VOTE: Choose your best Premier League goal of the week
  17. Dragonwolf

Roger East drops to the Chumpionship

EFL appointments: 1-5 March
  18. Dragonwolf

One and only Wanderers lol

Bolton Wanderers set to be issued winding-up petition filed by HMRC
  19. Dragonwolf

Fireworks!!!!

Just shot into SB