Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Sasa Kalajdzic

Doog 2022
  2. W

The Day The Beautiful Game Died - Spain 1982 World Cup on July 5th in Barcelona

While I think it is universally acknowledged that the best 2 teams to not win the world cup were Hungary in 1954 and Netherlands in 1974 I also think that 1982 saw the 3rd and 4th best in Brazil and France. Not counting Austria in 1938
  3. W

Best England Song?

Sorry folks, call off the dogs, search over! Yes World in motion is fantastic, (with Bully on backing vocals) But.......... Mel C proving her true calling was a Bunnygirl
  4. W

THANK YOU NUNO!

Started going in 1970 so my 1st decade was pretty decent and I loved the Bully seasons as we climbed up from Division 4 but Nuno's 1st 3 years were magical and lets face it under MM we'd have loved a 12th place finish. Thank you Nuno you'll always be part of our pack
  5. W

Previous encounters with Manchester United FC (Newton Heath LYR FC)

My best United memory is a mid 70's FA cup tie at Old Trafford (my 1st visit) against Tommy Doc's exciting team. They absolutely battered us but Phil Parkes had a blinder and then out of nothing JR produced a stunning finish to give us the lead. We nearly hung on but right at the end Gerry Daly...
  6. W

Everton vs Wolves. The verdict.

Don't be so harsh on yourself........you must have some positive virtues
  7. W

We need a song. A collective song.

If only there was a Portuguese equivalent to Fields of Athenry
  8. W

Past encounters with Tottenham Hotspur FC

My 1st ever match at Molineux was around 1971 Wolves 0 Spurs 3 so you can imagine how I felt with the the UEFA cup and League cup defeats. And for the record I was at Highbury for the replay (knew we had no chance when Andy Gray failed a fitness test) and also at WHL for the 6-1 defeat . I...
  9. W

BBC Goalfest

Think Boris insisted on BBC showing them as final nail in TV licence coffin
  10. W

Those Little Things You Remember.....

Against Sunderland at Molineux in the early eighties. There was snow on the pitch and some on the terraces. Sunderland fans were mostly just in T shirts despite the cold. One of them chucked a snow ball from their side of the South Bank to the Wolves side which all of the Sunderland fans and...
  11. W

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank

This is a dreadful thread. We don't care what colour the players in our team are and love Nuno regardless his ethnicity so why are we debating the merits of black pundits? Some people on here would prefer Nigel Farage's views on Leed's ridiculous pressing game than a former top PL striker
  12. W

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank

Remember that game because it was the 1st time that looking at the teams not one Wolves player would get in the opposition side. Don't think there is a single team in the world you could say that about now
  13. W

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank

Was it him that Kevin Muscatt was chucking mud at?
  14. W

Project Big Picture

and apparently has carnal knowledge of the fine and lovely Susannah Reid
  15. W

We must be doing something right

Possibly also Alfred N'Diaye?
  16. W

We must be doing something right

Dadashov? the Duck? Not sure but they may also have been capped under Nuno
  17. W

Adama at International Level

It's the dilemma that both Declan Rice and Jack Grealish faced although personally I think once you make a commitment one way then stick to it. Can see both sides though
  18. W

Adama at International Level

On the subject of dual nationality didn't realise till he left that Doc could also have player for Netherlands
  19. W

Dendonker going?

No WickedWolfie I'm not a regular poster, I wasn't looking to get offended, I was reading this thread because I am not particularly enthusiastic about the the possibility of Donck being moved on. Therefore bit surprised to see you post a video of a convicted sex offender on a post about a...
  20. W

Dendonker going?

I am Richard!!! (Although do accept there could be more of us)
Back
Top Bottom