Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Bob Wolf

Well well well

2. Bob Wolf

What do we think??

Just wanted a thread to gauge what people think about the start of the season. Perhaps I should have waited a few days until after todays match but anyway… From what I have seen we had three good performances which sadly earned us 0 points. The next games have all ranged from average to poor...
  3. Bob Wolf

Coady award

Probably already mentioned so please feel free to delete the thread. coady has won an award for being a supporter of lgbt. Reading the quotes from his speech makes me feel very proud he represents the club. A class act...
  4. Bob Wolf

Expectations and general negativity

Been noticing a lot of negativity regarding how we have been playing for the last few months - I think the last good (exciting) performance was against Spurs just prior to lock down. I agree that we have been a hard watch over the last few months and sometimes very frustrating. I try to think...
  5. Bob Wolf

Is pizza and pasta off the menu??

Late drop out due to illness for Cutrone. I’m just curious if it’s illness or “illness”?
  6. Bob Wolf

Best Dribblers

Jack Grealish, Andrew Robertson, Allan Saint-Maximin: Who are the Premier League's best dribblers? Interesting from the BBC. I can’t believe that Traore isn’t top of the charts.
  7. Bob Wolf

Saiss

Thought that Saiss had a quietly effective game tonight. Can’t believe that I’m even thinking this but wouldn’t be too upset to see dendonker - saiss - moutinho against Everton on Sunday. Thoughts??
  8. Bob Wolf

The search for a new midfielder

Not us we’re sorted. The Search for a Midfielder Seems that pile of ****e from last weekend may have realised that little old Wolverhampton may have a few decent players after all. Still makes me smile how our midfield three made pogba and co look like a complete bunch of ****ers.
  9. Bob Wolf

Trouble for Bennett

I thought that saiss was pretty good defensively and his distribution was also decent. I wonder wether Bennett will find himself on the bench for a little while?
  10. Bob Wolf

Matt Jarvis

Wolves podcast with Jarvis on yowTube. Forgot how much I liked him in particular and that squad in general.
Back
Top Bottom