Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Bob Wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Think we would be mad to let him go.
  2. Bob Wolf

U18 & U23 news and info...

Don’t forget West Midlands Police gave them a right good going over too!
  3. Bob Wolf

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Young, good at pressing the ball in final 3rd and likes to dribble at the opposition- sounds a very Hobbs/GON/wolves signing.
  4. Bob Wolf

The OMFG you beauties Man City verdict thread

Perhaps a baby Gary??
  5. Bob Wolf

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

I think the only thing we can conclude from the scientific evidence that has been presented is that Fabio needs less hair and Bellegarde needs slightly more. I am assuming there is an optimal length of hair (or maybe mass - we will have to wait for the in depth follow-up trials to cover that...
  6. Bob Wolf

Salernitana slate Wolves.

I suppose it would be bad taste to say it should be “my president and I…”
  7. Bob Wolf

Enso Gonzalez

Just don’t let enso find out - be sad to ruin the magic as soon as he steps foot in Wolverhampton
  8. Bob Wolf

Graham Potter

wouldn’t be my first choice but he did do well captaining the quidditch team - so better than nobody.
  9. Bob Wolf

This summer’s surprise departure?

Kilman would be a surprise as I suspect we will be struggling for English/ homegrown options. But not impossible.
  10. Bob Wolf

MOTD short format 11.03.2023

Didn't watch it on principle... ...The principle that we weren't on it :D In all seriousness I do not like the way the BBC has handled the whole thing and as such will not be watching their channels.
  11. Bob Wolf

SIGNED: Matheus Cunha (Athletico Madrid)

I couldn’t possibly say… ;D
  12. Bob Wolf

SIGNED: Matheus Cunha (Athletico Madrid)

He’s far too bright to be an orthopaedic surgeon.
  13. Bob Wolf

Fabio Silva watch

Fine!
  14. Bob Wolf

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Seems like we don’t need a no ******** policy anymore… Forest are just snapping them all up just in case we ever got tempted.
  15. Bob Wolf

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Great at come backs though - never say die attitude.
  16. Bob Wolf

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Good job he did - he would have done both knees if he’d have signed for us.
  17. Bob Wolf

SIGNED: Craig Dawson (West Ham)

West Ham fans seem very upset with him going in the comments. Always a good sign.
  18. Bob Wolf

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

It’s not the amount of money that matters. If you show you can be manipulated then every time we go in for players in these positions other teams will mess us around. Same reason why you don’t negotiate with terrorists or to a more extreme example give in to your toddler having a tantrum - it...
  19. Bob Wolf

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Nope can’t be seen to give into this sort of behaviour - every time we try and go into the market we will get bullied if we are known to fold. Not worth getting involved with peoples who deal like this.
  20. Bob Wolf

Goncalo Ramos

Immediate ban for the person who restarted this thread!!
Back
Top Bottom