Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Dingle Chris

Gary O’Neil - RESIGNS

Happy April 1st Everyone!
  2. Dingle Chris

Medical Team

I really shouldn’t be posting this as I know it will come back to bite me but what a great job the medical team seems to be doing at the minute. Other than Pedro I can’t think of to many bad injuries this season.
  3. Dingle Chris

Women Pundits

Here we go, you know my vote.
  4. Dingle Chris

Elijah Adebayo

If Luton go down which isn’t a certainty we should be doing everything in our power to sign this lad.
  5. Dingle Chris

The World Cup.

Just seen a tweet saying the World Cup would be starting this Friday if it hadn’t been moved to a desert. What a sad state of affairs!
  6. Dingle Chris

Pride of the Midlands

Let’s face it this is what we’re playing for this season. I’d expect Brighton and Southampton to finish above us so let’s make sure we finish above the Villa.
  7. Dingle Chris

Do the “Happy Clappers” still agree?

Nuno can do no wrong. We don’t need a striker to sit on the bench. We don’t need a new state of the art stadium. We don’t need a box to box midfielder. Coady can play in a back four.
  8. Dingle Chris

New Contracts

It’s been quiet on this front and I know many of our top Stars currently have at least a couple of seasons to run but looking on other forums it’s clear a few are going to be attracting bids in the near future. One thing that will put the usual suspects off bidding is a player who’s just signed...
  9. Dingle Chris

**** VAR hold ups.

**** VAR Printed in bold black on white A4 landscape to be held up by all fans during games. Everyone can do this at home. A little crass I know but the likes of Sky and BT won’t like the profanity around the ground. Let’s do this!!
  10. Dingle Chris

Four Away Games In Ten Days

Starting with Bratislava we have four away games in ten days. Ouch! Bratislava 24th Newcastle 27th Villa(LC) 30th Arsenal 2nd I for one would forgive the management for fielding a very youthful side in the league cup.
  11. Dingle Chris

Is Adama currently our best player?

This will upset a few on here. But realistically he’s our most consistent and best payer. Game in and game out. Thoughts? Other than Boly obviously.
  12. Dingle Chris

Let’s face it we never did enough business in the Transfer Window.

Apart from the happy clappers I’m sure most of us would agree we missed a massive opportunity to strengthen in the summer window. Not one player was an improvement on the starting eleven which is criminal with the extra games we have this year.
  13. Dingle Chris

7th(if we get it) not band with our average salary.

Average wage bills Premier League 2018/19 Rank Team Average annual wage per player 1 Manchester United £6,534,654 2 Manchester City £5,993,000 3 Chelsea £5,020,004 4 Liverpool £4,862,963 5 Arsenal £4,853,130 6 Tottenham Hotspur £3,515,778 7 Everton £3,242,690 8 West Ham £3,189,333 9 Crystal...
  14. Dingle Chris

Leeds are falling apart again.

sorry, I thought it needed its own thread. My dream of Sheffield Unted and Norwich going up automatically and anyone but Leeds, Villa and the Boggies winning the play offs is still a reality. Come on the Rams.
  15. Dingle Chris

4-4-2

In games like today against the lower teams Coady is a passenger. I think we need to look at 4-4-2 or even 4-3-2-1.
  16. Dingle Chris

Henderson

I see Klopp has picked Henderson again in midfield for a big game. I don’t think he’d be near our starting 11.
  17. Dingle Chris

Nuno Out!! not really just wanted a rant last night. Needs a Plan B though and not be so stubborn.

If he can’t change his tactics he’s got to go. Tin hat on!!
  18. Dingle Chris

Jack Wilshere

Having watched Saturday’s game is anyone else on here relieved we never gave Jack Wilshere a 100k a week for the next three years as West Ham have done. He looked slow, offered nothing going forward and even less in defence. That’s not including the high propensity for injury.
  19. Dingle Chris

Players quicker than Traoie in World Football.

I’m sure some of you football stat addicts will know more than me but are there many players faster than our man??
  20. Dingle Chris

Who’s going to take the left footed free kicks and corners?

Now Barry has gone I’m thinking who will be taking the left footed corners and free kicks??
Back
Top Bottom