Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. JadeWolf

Bournemouth (H) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Here we go again. After a decent performance in defeat on the weekend, today is another chance to put some points on the board. Bournemouth are a bit like us, they’ve had an ok season, but unlike us they’ve spent quite a bit of money. So you’d say pound for...
  2. JadeWolf

Arsenal (H) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Here we are again. After a decent point on the road last weekend, it’s the first of three home games this week where we can hopefully put a few more points on the board. I’ve seen words like “disaster” and “disgrace” used this week to describe our season. I...
  3. JadeWolf

Notts Forest (A) Pre-Match Thread

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Here we are again. Hope everyone has managed to put last week’s game behind them. I don’t think you’ll ever convince me that that goal was offside, but there we go. Tough task today. I think Gary was right with what he said, on paper Forest have a much better...
  4. JadeWolf

West Ham (H) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Here we go again. Hope everyone is well. After a decent point (and an ok performance I thought) on Tuesday night, we’re back home for an important game. Of our last 8 league games left, 5 are at Molineux, and we need to make the most of that. Starting today...
  5. JadeWolf

Burnley (A) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Quick turnaround after the weekend, and we’re on the road again. A disappointing result (but not performance) against a good Villa team, but tonight is a chance to quickly bounce back. Seems like for us, Burnley have woken up at just the wrong time. Having...
  6. JadeWolf

Villa (A) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Here we are again. After another international break which seemed to last about a month, the proper football is back. First of all, let’s hope the break has given the players time to get the last game out of their systems. Sometimes a result can just nip away...
  7. JadeWolf

Coventry (H) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! How are we all feeling? Excited? Nervous? Both? Say it every time but today really is a big game. A huge opportunity to turn what’s been an unexpectedly good season into a truly memorable one. I think you have to pay massive respect to Coventry. Any...
  8. JadeWolf

Fulham (H) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!! Here we go again! How is everyone? Last weekends loss up in Newcastle was a disappointing result, but I don’t think it quite reflected the game fully. We didn’t deserve much from the game, but it wasn’t an absolute shocker. Today is a chance to bounce back and...
  9. JadeWolf

Newcastle (A) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!! Here we are again. Hope everyone is well and still feeling positive after a good week so far. Long drive up to Newcastle for us today, hence why I’m posting this at half 6 in the morning! Looking forward to it though, thanks to Gary and the lads. It’s such a...
  10. JadeWolf

Brighton (H) FA Cup Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!! How are we all? Apologies for the late thread! Haven’t had chance to be on my phone all day. Big game tonight. But then I suppose at this point they all are. The league is always the priority of course, but if you get to this point in the season and you’re...
  11. JadeWolf

Sheffield Utd (H) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!! How are we all? Last weeks win at Tottenham was fantastic, and today we’re back on our own patch, trying to build on it and also right a wrong from earlier on in the season. Having seen Sheff Utd a couple of times recently, today is a big chance for 3 points...
  12. JadeWolf

Tottenham (A) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! How is everyone? Been a bit of a glum week all round, a disappointing performance last week and then the news of Cunha. Feels like everyone just needs a cuddle and a pat on the shoulder. Hopefully today’s game does the trick. Say it every week but this is a...
  13. JadeWolf

Brentford (H) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Here we go again. Feels like we’re playing Brentford for the 20th time this season! Of all the teams as well. How is everyone? Still on a high after last weekend? Today will be a tough game. I mentioned it earlier in the week but after such a good...
  14. JadeWolf

Chelsea (A) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Here we go again. I’m still not entirely sure how I’m meant to feel about Thursday, to be honest. We weren’t very good, so there’s frustration, pride in the way we stuck in and actually got the game back level, then more pain at losing it so late on. But...
  15. JadeWolf

Man Utd (H) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!! How are we all? Still on a high after Sunday? I know I am. Today though is where our season really gets serious in my opinion. Sounds a bit crazy, but what I mean is we’ve done better than everyone expected (even most of us on here!) but it still feels like we’re...
  16. JadeWolf

WBA (A) Pre-Match Thread

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY How are you feeling?! Excited? Nervous? Both?! First of all, this won’t be easy. They’ve actually got a decent home record, and of course the occasion acts as a bit of a levelling up. But, we have a really good side. Great to listen to Gary O’Neil the other day...
  17. JadeWolf

Brighton (A) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAATCHDAAAAYYYYY!! Here we go again. After a couple of weeks of sunshine and FA Cup football, it’s back to the rock and roll of the Premier League. Easy to forget that our last league game was that great win over Everton, so let’s hope the players can pick up where we left off! With...
  18. JadeWolf

Brentford (H Replay) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Here we are again. After a really good, battling performance in the first game, here is our time to use home advantage and try and get through. Won’t be an easy game, Brentford despite their poor form are still a decent team and have a few threats across the...
  19. JadeWolf

Brentford (A) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Here we go again. Feels like we’ve not long got back from Brentford the other night and we’re off there again today. Whatever your age, you’ll have some food and bad memories of the FA Cup over the years. For me it’s still a great and important cup. Especially...
  20. JadeWolf

Everton (H) Pre-Match Thread!

IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!! Here we go again. We’re in that really strange time between Christmas and New Year where no one is quite sure what day it is, whether they should be at work or not or whether there’s any football on! After two great results and positive performances, another...
Back
Top Bottom