Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. PulverWolf

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Really controlled the game from the start - look up for it the lads !!
  2. PulverWolf

Wolves v Brighton FAC5 comms thread.

Dont care ..we won end of!
  3. PulverWolf

ok we look like ballers now lol ..
  4. PulverWolf

Brighton look classy going forward BUT .. not really troubled Sa , weve got in a few times but missed . I dont care how we do it just win the game no injuries and move on.
  5. PulverWolf

Brighton (H) FA Cup Pre-Match Thread!

Big carrot in Cov at home IF we Win
  6. PulverWolf

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

Difference between Brentford and Spurs is Spurs really want to play , Brentford were smash and grab and be annoyingly defensive for 90 mins ,this could go either way with Spurs throwing men forward ..its set up for us to counter.
  7. PulverWolf

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Another take on how well were doing!
  8. PulverWolf

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

Watched the first half and UTD were good value for the 2-0 , simply outplayed and outfought in every area of the pitch ,but thats down to them not our lads , and the second half proved we have a very good team also , as for the subs , well its normal after a break from the team to come on so on...
  9. PulverWolf

Jonny Castro Otto

Wishing nothing but good for one of Wolves best full backs!
  10. PulverWolf

Bees replay

Showing up on the beeb as 16th tuesday at 19.45 ..cool
  11. PulverWolf

Wolves v Everton comms thread.

well what a great display from the lads today fully deserved win , GON doing bits!
  12. PulverWolf

Wolves v Forest predictions

Looking on Twitter there seems to be a wake going on for Steve Cooper at Forest , he doesnt have many calling for the sack but all saying he has gone... Lets drive it home on Saturday 2-0 Wolves
  13. PulverWolf

Wolves v Newcastle predictions

Things tend to run in three's and in Newcastle's bad luck run, losing Tonali, losing to Dortmund and a loss to Wolves will make the three!
  14. PulverWolf

Gary O’Neil

GON's tenure at wolves has gone through a few stages even this early in the season . Stage 1 - appointment - many including me not blown away but willing to see what we were getting . Stage2 - first few matches we could see a new style which was progressive and many felt -ok hes doing ok -got...
  15. PulverWolf

Do you, did you, see yourself as a football player ?

Started playing as soon as i could , as a 10 yr old playing for the school team in a proper dressing room with a kit was magical i can still recall the smell... I had dreams but even our school team had acadamy players for villa who were bigger and more composed than i ever could be. Played...
  16. PulverWolf

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

get in pedro!!!
  17. PulverWolf

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

Palace threatening a few times but we bossed most of that half , just need someone to be brave and shoot but looking ok
  18. PulverWolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

My front three in fantasy footy this week Harland -Hatrick Ferguson - Hatrick Fabio Silva - ???? Its on cmon Fabio
  19. PulverWolf

Everton (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Wolves XI: Sa, Semedo, Dawson, Kilman, Bueno, Neto, Gomes, Lemina, Hee-Chan, Cunha, Silva.
  20. PulverWolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wolves won 3-1 against Rennes ,it was played at 12.30 - we were great !
Back
Top Bottom