Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

Why would he walk back to Wolverhampton? He’s not moved to the area (probably expects to be sacked by Xmas). He’s recently appointed a driver to drive him to wolves and back ever day from Kent
  2. S

On top of last week as well. Mind blowing
  3. S

That is all on Sa I’m afraid. Twice he made appalling kicks to give to them and then an awful throw. Created unnecessary pressure
  4. S

What is Sa doing????
  5. S

Max Kilman - Leadership

Never ever a captain. He couldn’t step up last season when it was him and Collins together; it took Dawson coming in to see the best of him. No idea why managers think he is a leader; genuinely weird. I like him as a player; just don’t make him a captain.
  6. S

Fosun's Gamble

Not true. They have made many mistakes. See Thomas cook
  7. S

Fosun's Gamble

Sorry doesn’t make sense. You take the Kilman money and reinvlvest if you’re trying to maximise value. Centre halves are available as proved by Dawson acquisition
  8. S

Update on Fosun's financial position

I can honestly say that I am totally baffled by what’s going on. I understand the Chinese economic challenges but you dont but you’re way out of that by selling a couple of wolves midfielders. Selling the club would make more sense but if you want to do that and maximise value you don’t set us...
  9. S

VAR 2023-24

I can’t get that worked up about this one. Been too many now, apathy for the game increasing
  10. S

Kilman captain

I just don’t see him as captain. Not sure what he has ever demonstrated to show he is captain material. Didn’t step up when he was partnering Collins. Great player, but captain, no, not for me
  11. S

League table - 2023 games only

Julen has done an amazing job. Looking at that table though, we play 4 of the top 5 teams in our remaining games. So pleased we got the win last night!
  12. S

Stories of the undercover police who infiltrated the hooligan Wolves Subway Army

I’ve got that but don’t think I’ve ever actually read it. Will do so Another good ‘italian’ football book is The Miracle of Castel Di Sangro. About a tiny amateur team getting promoted up to Serie B - a v good story
  13. S

Stories of the undercover police who infiltrated the hooligan Wolves Subway Army

If you’ve not read among the thugs by bill buford then I’d highly recommend it
  14. S

The OMG what a day Southampton verdict thread

Sorry we really weren’t good in the first half
  15. S

Offside

It was always too hard to explain it to a partner. Imagine trying now!
  16. S

How corrupt is football?

Collins header also went backwards so impossible for anyone to be offside!
  17. S

Arsenal Verdict

Agree with that but that didn’t seem to be your original point
  18. S

Arsenal Verdict

It’s fine margins at the top level and we had two really poor defensive moments which cost us the match. Didn’t see Brentford do that and a striker wouldn’t have prevented that.!
  19. S

Wolves v Arsenal comms. thread.

No goal scorers though……
  20. S

Wolves v Arsenal comms. thread.

I wouldn’t bet on it
Back
Top Bottom