Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. chignalwolf

Flat Horseracing Competition in the OT-Forum

Flat Racing Competition. Sign up in the OT-Forum to enter, and pick your horses nearer the race day. :cool: Competition starts Saturday 4th May with the two races below Starting at the NEWMARKET GUINEAS FESTIVAL. Newmarket Guineas Festival, Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th May Race –1-Saturday...
  2. chignalwolf

2024 Grand National Competition Saturday 13th April 2024.

To enter this competition go to the OT-Forum. and sign up. Good Luck. there is no monies involved unless you need a Lucky pin to pick your Donkey. Visit the Chignal Lucky Pins R Us site before you choose, www.chignalluckpinsrus.com. ;) 2024 Grand National Competition Saturday 13th April 2024...
  3. chignalwolf

Merry Christmas to all on the MIX.

Wishing you all a Happy & Healthy Christmas to all on the Mix and their Families and friends, Regards Chignalwolf
  4. chignalwolf

Pic as promised to ?

Can't remember who or on which thread who asked for the pic of the skinhead boots outside the north bank http://vividriot.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/1970s-skinheads.jpg
  5. chignalwolf

Diogo Jota

Selling Diogo Jota is probably one of our biggest loses / Errors , be it down to us or Jota forcing a move, ( or Mendes) I can only think of selling Robbie Keane as such a high profile loss for money. Who else can you put into that bracket, ? Added Lose to the word Error
  6. chignalwolf

Time for changes.

I think as this diving, cheating bad VAR decisions, poor Referees, has gone now past the point of being funny and will destroy our national sport. If it hasn't already. As one of the founder members and the club that every fan in English football rely on to lead from the front, ;) I am...
  7. chignalwolf

Austwolf

Used to be a member of another Wolves forum yrs back, originally from Malta living in Sydney Oz, was a fire fighter and just wondering if he is a member on here under a different name, used to have many a great laugh, wondering how hes doing with this fire out there.
Back
Top Bottom