Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Season ticket prices 24/25

My lad will be 14 next season so will be classed as an u17 and then 12% rise, going to be an expensive couple of season tickets
  2. B

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I'm sorry but this guy and Hugo Bueno are definitely not at the same level. I take it you haven't seen Gomez play ?
  3. B

Pedro Neto

Has anything been said about how long Neto out for ?
  4. B

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

talking of not being able to get tickets for games, i've never forgiven jez moxey for selling tickets to fans who queued up outside ticket office when he said it would be tele sales only. dad was at work and i was at school , felt like i was the only fan who didnt go
  5. B

MoTD tonight

And arsenal first game , both games picked to be shown on the Tele , majority of fans would of already watched these games. 3pm Saturday KO should be shown first
  6. B

Yerson Mosquera

Rafa Mir didnt want to play for us in the end thats why he left
  7. B

U18 & U23 news and info...

Apologies for not reading back but how come the game isn't at kiddy tonight?
  8. B

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

Probably better without him
  9. B

Enso Gonzalez

hoping this kid does well but i do think we won't see him for a season or two, just wonder if Hobbs regrets saying this and putting a bit too much pressure on him "We expect him to come in and compete, challenge and play first-team football. He’s not going out on loan, we’ve brought him in to...
  10. B

Liquidator return?!

Has anyone emailed the club asking what needs to be done to get it played again ?
  11. B

January 2024 transfer window thread.

he looks a good player
  12. B

just realised Broja scored past us last season, well taken goal
  13. B

Isn't there a guy on here who's been saying we should sign him the last 5 years
  14. B

Tommy Doyle

nunes was very good at carrying the ball but didn't do it for 90 minutes doyle i think is a 90 minute player
  15. B

The Boob, Hwang, Hubner and RAN at AFCON/Asia Cup

Highlights, that Uruguay kid knows where back of the net is , sign him up
  16. B

got a feeling the signing is going to be someone not mentioned anywhere before
  17. B

Semedo

He's been like a new signing this season, he had a fantastic game last night
  18. B

Apparently Jonny going to PAOK but they don't want to pay for him , maybe if he goes there on a free we can do a deal for Stefanos Tzimas
  19. B

Songs to come out to

Said it before a bit of two tone / ska is way forward. The Prince - Madness would get the Steve Bull upper rocking
Back
Top Bottom