Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Southampton v Wolves comms. thread.

Joao Gomes: legend!
  2. B

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Gonçalo Ramos just changed agents to Mendes. Just saying
  3. B

Felipe (Athletico Madrid)

same agent as Cunha. lost his regular spot at Atleti this season but brought on for big games like against Madrid this season. Would be astute signing. We've lost experience with Boly, Coady and Saiss gone and this is much needed. I wonder how this affects the talk about David Garcia?
  4. B

Diego Costa

Welcome to Wolves Diego Costa!
  5. B

Transfer window: The verdict

I would love to have seen this squad have a full pre-season but realistically it was always going to be up to deadline day. We were successful in bringing in Collins and Nunes well ahead of deadline day and I feel like the later moves for Kalajdzic and Boubacar and the departures of MGW...
  6. B

Transfer window: The verdict

Looks like a fantastic transfer window. Keeping hold of Neves, Moutinho, Neto and Kilman as well as moving on players who need refreshing. Some huge incomings that improve the squad and probably the right call with the outgoings. The quality is on the cusp of what the top 6 teams have. In the...
  7. B

Matheus Nunes

What a signing! We’ve needed someone of this quality in our various formations ever since we were promoted to the premier league. The box to box midfielder. Apparently we tried to lure Kessie a few seasons back. We’ve tried with Dendoncker and Vitinha to fill this need. With Moutinho in perhaps...
  8. B

Nathan Collins

welcome to Wolves Nathan Collins!
  9. B

Nathan Collins

Burnley fans absolutely gutted and universally say £20m is a bargain. Very pleased with this move. Coady, Boly providing senior experience together with Kilman and Collins while Mosquera and Gomes are vying for a spot. seems like real strength in depth, even if an injury/suspension or two come along
  10. B

Joao Moutinho Surely Deserves a New 1 or 2 year Contract

seems like there's somehting the Wolves want us to know
  11. B

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I'm horrified to report that ever since I started following the new Athletic reporter for Wolves, Steve Madeley on twitter to get snippets of transfer news and speculation, that my twitter feed has filled with WBA related news. This has to stop!
  12. B

Joao Pallhinha Signed Soon

great news to have this reported by reliable journalists.
  13. B

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

I expect this would be somehow connected with Vinagre moving the other way (as already confirmed). I wonder if Goncalo Inacio is in the mix with this negotiation too? if we sign Palhinha it would be decision time on Dendoncker, who's contract is up next year
  14. B

Wolves v Watford comms thread.

Poor Max... on the bench. I do hope his family are ok. wonderful to see Boly back. Some physical strength up front with Raul and Hwang
  15. B

Chelsea

so is there anyone from Chelsea we should be looking at to take off their wage bill in the summer?
  16. B

Pedro Neto

Initial Assessment: looking sharp and threatening.
  17. B

Leicester Verdict

Win when you're playing badly... that's a good sign! Rode our luck today but great to have some outside-of-the-box quality goals from Neves and Podence and to see Neto return and looking sharp... The better team lost today. Not a bad set of results from the games since the break. Let's hope...
  18. B

Wolves v Leicester City comms thread.

NETO is back!
  19. B

Wolves v Leicester City comms thread.

Kilman and RAN were key in the pressure for the second goal and Podence made a great strike but it was Dendoncker with the assist :D
Back
Top Bottom