Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Wolf In Essex

Is it Carvalho or not ?

Easy poll, is this William Carvalho or not?
  2. Wolf In Essex

Football Focus

Not sure if it's been posted yet , but Footbal Focus is live from Molineux next week. May be worth a watch.
  3. Wolf In Essex

Longest Thread

Apologies if this has been asked before, but after a lot of emphasis on getting certain threads to 100 hundred pages it got me wondering. What is the longest thread ever on Mol Mix? (Please feel free to delete this thread once i have my answer)
  4. Wolf In Essex

Fixture leak

This is probably Bull****/ but it's Saturday evening and I have had a few. Just seen this posted, apparently opening day fixtures leaked. HMMMMM Couldn't fit the rest of the fixtures in the picture.
  5. Wolf In Essex

Cav the joker.

Hopefully this link works of Costas instagram and Cav getting some abuse. All in good spirits. Log in to Facebook | Facebook
  6. Wolf In Essex

Even the Newsreaders know

His nick name is well known lol. ITV News Anglia on Twitter
  7. Wolf In Essex

Supporters in Essex

After the "Where you live " thread , I see that there is quite a few on here that live in Essex and quite close to where I am in Chelmsford. Couple of question, Do you guys get to go up to Molineux much ? Do you get to many away games? I usually get to between 6-10 games a season ( home...
  8. Wolf In Essex

Changing rooms

Not sure if this has been posted . I know someone had put a post oh of the tunnel which looked really good, but the changing rooms don't look to bad either.
Back
Top Bottom