Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Lawro's at it again

On his predictions he has assigned Wolves the joint least charitable predicted league table position (-5) down in 12th place. Predicted just 7 wins for us all season. He has Leeds a staggering 8 places above the real table. Seems to be a reccuring theme this, doesn't it.
  2. G

Sheff Utd attendance

Can anybody see this being much over 20,000? Lots of empty seats and Sheff United had only sold 1100 by NYE. A shame that this isn't a Saturday 3 o'clock as I think that would have helped a lot.
  3. G

7 goals

When was the last time we scored 7 goals in a game? Can't remember it ever happening in my time and I've been a supporter for decades! I know somebody on here will know.
  4. G

BBC WM football phone-in

Has this been scrapped this season? Can't see it in any of the listings and it's no longer on the website.
  5. G

A terrible week for Wolverhampton Wanderers

I think it is difficult to overstate the blow that is Matt Doherty snubbing Wolves to move to one of our current key rivals, Spurs. The loss of such a key player for such a paltry amount of money (the club is clearly embarrassed by it as they have refused to disclose the sum) is embarrassing...
  6. G

Which retro kit would you choose to re-use?

The National Football Museum's shortlisting of Wolves' 77-79 wing collar home kit in the poll of all-time greatest football shirts got me thinking. If we had the choice, which strip from the past would we base next season's kit on? Above, I've tried to put together a selection of the most...
  7. G

New club name

Wolverhampton Oneonedraws
  8. G

Wolves Halloween mannequin challenge

Anybody seen this video of Wolves players doing the mannequin challenge on Halloween? Some effort has gone into some of these costumes!
  9. G

Tim Spiers

So farewell Tim Spiers. I have to say I've enjoyed your coverage. And your odd partnership with the even odder Nathan Judah has really grown on me. Best wishes for your next venture and I'm glad you'll still be covering Wolves! Btw, does anybody know who will be replacing him at the E&S?
  10. G

Molineux summer refurb

Anybody got any picture updates of the refurbishment of the seats at Molineux this closed season?
  11. G

Change shorts tradition

And following on from the away colour poll...Wolves have traditionally played in change gold shorts rather than an away kit wherever possible. Would you like to see this tradition continue or move to what most other teams do and use away kits for all colour clashes.
  12. G

Away colour vote...

Although white is traditional and what Wolves are famous for playing in, if you could have your choice of away colour, which of the following would it be!
  13. G

The death of 'We Are Wolves'

Anybody else notice that this has almost disappeared? I lament the passing of this as our 'go to' signature tune as it was rousing and easily understood. 'Nuno had a dream' doesn't have the same impact and effect. Plus it's a totally cak tune.
  14. G

New pedestrian link...

Revealed: Golden pathway to lead from Wolverhampton city centre straight to Molineux Anybody heard anything of this subsequently? Presumably will be all part of ground redevelopment?
  15. G

Everton attendance predictions

16. G

Mark Regan

Would love to know what he's thinking right now ...
  17. G

The Molineux men

This is a phrase/nickname that you see and hear used for Wolves from time to time in the press. Just wondering how far it goes back. Has been used for all of my time following the club. Who thinks they can date it back the furthest with some confidence, maybe evidence?
  18. G

Who ya gonna calll...

Anyone got Nathan Blake’s phone number? :D
  19. G

Player of the season...your top 3 contenders

Think it’s time to properly crack this thread open now given that the division has only 6 or 7 games left to go. Name your THREE contenders and maybe a short justification for each. Should be some very interesting choices and views on this!
  20. G

April Fools?

Apparently a nine man Wolves team managed to win away at Boro? Surely an April Fools?:eek:
Back
Top Bottom