Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Black Country Wanderer

MISSED OPPORTUNITIES (Transfer discussions)

As it seems we cant discuss possible missed transfers on the transfer thread i thought it best to post a new thread where we can So to kick it off Enzo seems he didnt want to come now but in January so i agree with club to move on as he wouldnt be PL ready till probably April Palhinha We dont...
  2. Black Country Wanderer

GREEN SHOOTS?

I see theres various threads discussing some of our younger players So i thought opening a thread that combined all of them, and their futures with Wolves, would be an opportunity to discuss all of the pros and cons and possibilities that are open to us, and the future options available NETO...
  3. Black Country Wanderer

IN WHO DO WE TRUST?

This isnt a knee jerk omg the end is nigh post,just a simple do we trust the owners and staff to get things right? We have seen the melt down over Doc,the hysteria over not signing anyone yet,even posts to the tune of relegation next season Have some of you actually lost the faith? I mean what...
  4. Black Country Wanderer

BEST PROMOTED CLUB EVER

I got into a bit of a too and fro with a few posters on here the weekend ,when one posted that he thought Sheffield United was the best ever promoted side to grace the Premier League I disagreed, and think that last season we were the best ever,ok its subjective, and we all wear our gold and...
  5. Black Country Wanderer

JUNE RESTART?

I think we have all seen signs that certain restrictions could possibly be eased in the coming weeks,yes i know we are far from out of the woods with this just yet,but there are definite signs that some things may just return to some form of normality by the end of May The economic ramifications...
  6. Black Country Wanderer

Arsenes Daylight Theory

Apparently Arsene Wengers clear daylight for offsides is gaining momentum, with FIFA president giving backing according to Sky Sports Personally it just seems like moving the lines with as much controversy as ever Although the FIFA president did say it was as much how VAR is being used that is...
  7. Black Country Wanderer

Window so far

Just wondered who you folk think have done the best business in the window so far Yes i know still a week to go, and probably some of the bigger signings to come,but still interested to see how we feel us and our competition have fared so far We are 4th in the defecit table, only Villa,by a...
  8. Black Country Wanderer

JORGE MENDES

With the meltdown on twitter and facebook about our "unfair" relationship with JM yet again flaring up today,for obvious reasons,i just wondered how we all feel about it? I know this has been done in the past,but with recent events i think it deserves a little debate Personally i couldn't care...
  9. Black Country Wanderer

SHOULD THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPEN....

Should the unthinkable happen and we fail to win promotion,what do people expect to happen next season? For me personally I believe we would have to sell Neves,almost certainly not sign Jota,Boly etc,and basically start all over again I say this as we will be in a big hole with FFP,with our last...
  10. Black Country Wanderer

Pre season predictions

I was reading some posts on here today, in several threads ,and thought how perceptions had changed over the season I know we have a lot of bullish fans now,saying its all a formality,and they may well be right we all hope so,and most of us expect that to be the case,just some more cautious than...
  11. Black Country Wanderer

The 20 goal a season striker myth

I thought id take a look at this over the last 5 seasons to see if it holds water Every man and his dog has been calling for us to sign a proven 20 goal a season striker,as every promotion team has to have one apparently,well do they? If you have one does it guarantee promotion? Lets take a look...
Back
Top Bottom