Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. cookey

Conor Coady Player of the Month - VOTE HERE

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/first-team/20202206-vote-coady-nominated-for-player-of-the-month-award/
  2. cookey

Wolves Virtual Mascot Package !

Good Idea or Bad ???? - I have no kids so at least it's not for me ! https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/junior-fans/20201105-virtual-mascot-packages-on-sale/
  3. cookey

Come on Chelsea!!!

Go and win the FA Cup for us - go stuff the Arsenal
  4. cookey

Interesting Football Fact

No. 15,497 IF you double Aston Vanillas points tally so far this season they would be 4th in the Premier League Table - And if we beat WHU today we could go 5th, just one place behind them. Probably time I went to sleep
  5. cookey

ADAMA - top dribbler!

From the BBC - Traore closing in on Hazard tally Despite not being introduced until the 64th minute against Brighton on Saturday, Adama Traore still completed more dribbles during Wolves' 0-0 draw than any other player. Five successful runs during those 26 minutes saw him become the first...
  6. cookey

WHU tickets

Looks like Wolves Ticketing have learnt after Spurs by starting WHU 30 point higher for the same matches (1210 from 1180) - even if they give 600 away again the points they sold out at 1170 is not till the second Saturday of sales which is the 5th day of Loyalty Points Sales
  7. cookey

Spurs want Adama

BBC Red Button quotes Football Insider that Spurs senior players urged Jose Mourinho to sign Adams after he impressed against them on Sunday - I say NOOOOOOO Bugger Off Spuds!
  8. cookey

Mourinho signs his own different Nuno Santos as Spurs GK Coach

Jose has signed Nuno Santos as Spurs Goalkeeping Coach :eek::eek::eek: - yes I had a heart attack too!!! Thankfully he's not our Nuno, but from Lille - phewwww :oops: And yes I know Glass Ankles mentioned it on the main Mourinho thread but I thought it warranted a headline all to itself...
  9. cookey

Brighton - Away Tickets

Dates for ticket sales have been released - Gmail
  10. cookey

Gabriel Magalhaes

Daily Mail via BBC Red Button says we are targeting Lille's 21 year old Brazilian defender Gabriel Magalhaes.
  11. cookey

Vote TRAORE in October's PFA Player of the month

Adama Traore has been nominated for the October PFA Player of the Month award after his two goals against Manchester City helped Wolves to a memorable win at the Etihad Stadium. Vote | Traore on October’s PFA Player of the Month shortlist PFA Awards | FootballFanCast.com
  12. cookey

De Bruyne

On the BBC Red Button it says De Bruyne has missed training today and is a doubt for Tuesday's Champions League match - so, whilst not wishing him ill, with luck he may miss next weekend's match as does Stones & Laporte
  13. cookey

Lionel Messi

Apparently as part of his contract Lionel Messi is being given the opportunity for a free transfer at the end of the season, & can negotiate from January - I'm sure he will consider our project "interesting" :cool: Let me be the first Mixer to give the traditional response - " I din't think...
  14. cookey

Ranking every single stadium in the Premier League

Reporters have been ranking every single ground in the Prem - we are a comfortable mid table - but I think some of the results are a bit iffy - ManU equal 2nd with the worst most uncomfortable, smallest seats in the league IMHO, Leicester because of the atmosphere - they must like Libraries...
  15. cookey

Odds for us for 2019/20

Bet Victor has us 150/1 to win the Prem - that's 7th favourite (unsurprisingly) :D & Nuno is 8/1 to be the next Chelsea Manager (5th favourite) :eek: Unfortunately I cannot find odds on us winning the Europa yet :(
  16. cookey

NERVOUS !!!

Well FA Cup Day has arrived & despite us not being there (like we could/should be) it's the very first match this season that I'm nervous of the result, slept badly last night & been agitated all morning - is that strange or wot ????? Come on City - give us a European Tour :)
  17. cookey

WHU not allowed to move match

On 4th May WHU are involved in 2 matches - 3pm in the Prem v Southampton & 5:30pm at Wembley for the Women's FA Cup Final v Man City - so thinking of their fans they asked the Premier League if they could bring forward their match v Southampton to 12:30pm so that their fans could get across...
  18. cookey

Watfords thoughts about Sundays match

Gracia: “We Know We Can Beat Them Again” Javi Gracia stays humble in this item on the Watford FC website - NOT! Gracia: “We Know We Can Beat Them Again” By Kevin Affleck There are plenty of seminal moments in the season. There was Troy Deeney knocking over Davinson Sánchez against Spurs...
  19. cookey

WATFORD FC Singing Section !

It's probably been on here in a thread somewhere but I haven't seen it & it really made me laugh ! - From the Watford Observer "Seats contained within the Rookery Stand Block RS2 Rows G-X Seats 77-104 inclusive (total 476 seats) will be deemed as being within the ‘Singing Section’ of the...
  20. cookey

Stephen Ward - not linked or dead

Stephen Ward has announced his retirement from international football at the age of 33 after winning 50 caps for the Republic of Ireland as a full back - not a bad haul for someone who started here as a striker, then a winger before dropping back, and who many Wolves fans thought was not good...
Back
Top Bottom