Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Kashmire Hawker

Bournemouth Verdict

A cold night; a disjointed performance where we could bearly string a few passes together in most of the game and of course VAR making all the headlines. Apart from 4 big saves by Sa, you couldn’t get any worse.
  2. Kashmire Hawker

70 Years Ago This Day

It was on April 24th 1954, that our beloved club clinched the first of so far three Top-Flight Titles, beating our stripey neighbours down the road! Tonight’s Matchday Programme is a special edition, marking the Platinum Jubilee occasion and the front cover is simple and beautiful at the same...
  3. Kashmire Hawker

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

Replays are binned from next season, as part of a 6 year agreement between the FA and the Premier League, which will supposedly help filter more money down the ladder. https://www.premierleague.com/news/3971231
  4. Kashmire Hawker

Leon Chiwome

I do give our Number 84 credit for his effort this afternoon. The lad wasn’t even in on the squad list in the Matchday Programme and despite being chucked in, I thought he showed some nice touches on the ball and some strong effort. Hope he can press on post his 40 minutes today and continues...
  5. Kashmire Hawker

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

After the gritty win of last night, it is Championship side, fellow West Midlanders and play-off chasers in Coventry City on probably one of 16th/17th March, who stand between us and a visit to back under the arch on either 20th/21st April. If there is one thing I would love for the club to do...
  6. Kashmire Hawker

Andreas Brehme

The full-back who scored the winner, for West Germany in the Italia 90 Final in the 85th minute from the penalty spot has died aged 63. Alongside the World Cup, he won the Bundesliga twice, in 1989 with Bayern and 1998 with Kaiserslautern who did so the season after promotion, Serie A in 1989...
  7. Kashmire Hawker

Man United Verdict Thread

Gahhhhh… Yes we fought in that second half, but the first 45 was utter rubbish and conceding 4 at home again this season ain’t on. The hope in football kills you!!
  8. Kashmire Hawker

2024 Opening Six Fixtures

Our next 6 in the League to take us into 2024: - Brighton and Hove Albion Away; will be difficult knowing they have become our bogey side and have stuck 9 past us in the last 2. Would be nice finally get a win on the board against a contender to win the Europa League. - ⁠Manchester United at...
  9. Kashmire Hawker

Brentford Verdict

Clinical. Composed. And Classy. A majestic performance on the road, helped by two late Christmas presents by our former employee. Hope Hwang is alright and his second goal no doubt put a few more quid on his value. Lemina is showing how glorious of a buy he is. Sarabia and Cunha both...
  10. Kashmire Hawker

Chelsea Verdict

We’re liking a 2-1 against “The Big Six” this season and we are liking beating Chelsea at Molineux, with a 4th win in 6 Premier League campaigns against them. Two very good goals despite general play being scrappy and who cares how they go in. Have yourselves a very Merry Christmas all and...
  11. Kashmire Hawker

Hwang 2028!

Our South Korean superstar has penned an extension to 2028. He says “I’m really happy to stay here and I just want to say thank you to my teammates, our staff, my family and the fans. I’m really happy to stay at Wolves. I’m enjoying playing here and enjoying everything, life and football. I...
  12. Kashmire Hawker

Molineux to Host Women’s League Cup Final

The Golden Palace will host the 2023/2024 FA Women’s Continental Tyres League Cup Final. It shall be Sunday 31st March at 3pm, live on the BBC. Tickets for the final at Molineux are now on sale, with adult tickets from £15, concessions for £7 and kids for £5. An Early Bird discount of 20% is...
  13. Kashmire Hawker

First Ever Female Top Flight Ref

Rebecca Welch will referee Fulham v Burnley on December 23rd at Craven Cottage. Many Congratulations to her and no doubt this will light a spark in many young girls in football.
  14. Kashmire Hawker

Ref Watch - Arsenal (A)

Referee: Peter Bankes. Assistants: Eddie Smart and Nick Greenhalgh. Fourth official: Thomas Bramall. VAR: John Brooks. Assistant VAR: Neil Davies.
  15. Kashmire Hawker

Sin Bins in Football

At there Annual Business Meeting in London today, the International Football Association Board have approved to trial Sin-Bins in the professional game. It comes after what the IFAB say was a successful implementation in the grassroots...
  16. Kashmire Hawker

Fulham Verdict

Conceding 3 on the road, losing our 2 CM’s for Arsenal and losing 1 hectic game of football. Goddamit!
  17. Kashmire Hawker

Saudi Arabia 2034

After Qatar rolled out the red carpet last winter, there neighbours in Saudi Arabia are set to do the same and host the 2034 FIFA World Cup, after there only probably rivals to host in Australia declined to bid. The deadline for bids is 4pm this afternoon and it is no doubt what FIFA wanted...
  18. Kashmire Hawker

December and January Fixtures

For all your benefit, here are the dates for Fixtures in December and most of January. United at Home at the end of January will be confirmed in due course: - Tuesday December 5th - Burnley (H) at 19:30 on Prime Video - Saturday December 9th - Forest (H) at 15:00 - Sunday December 17th -...
  19. Kashmire Hawker

PL Managerial Sackings 23/24

Looks like our win v Bournemouth on Saturday, will see The Cherries act and dismiss Andoni Iraola according to the Mail. Over 2 months in for the first sacking is a lengthy wait, but I suspect they’ll soon fall like 9-pins.
Back
Top Bottom