Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

After Max Aarons, Scott will be going to Bournemouth
  2. T

Kaio Jorge

Jeronimo Soares
  3. T

Midfielder (Vitinha) on loan later this week..

Wolves may have an injunction on the name until a certain time tomorrow, the fact he says that he has said all he CAN makes me think he knows but can't say
  4. T

Win signed Raul semi-final shirt (ends 10pm!)

I’ve got my 5 tickets, it’s a great cause get donating
  5. T

Transfer Rumours Summer 2018

Now 13/8
  6. T

Transfer Rumours Summer 2018

Anyone else noticed that Yaya Toure is now 2/1 to join? West Ham are still favourites at Evens but significant price drop, just wondering when this happened
  7. T

Patience

One thing I have noticed is that the majority of Wolves' deals come out of the blue, i.e, Jimenez and Zinchenko, when we put two and two together we usually get blue-balled. It may just be healthy for us to wait for the news to come to us instead of trying to be Private Investigators. I trust...
  8. T

Sky Fixture Selections

12pm announcement Everton 5.30 sat Man City 12.30 sat Burnley 1.30 sun
  9. T

New Kit & Sponsor Rumour??

Conor Coady with that Blue Steel pout on the away kit photo
  10. T

Phil Ofosu-ayeh

I honestly think I love this guy, the balls on him to not play a minute of first team football this season and get a championship winners medal and a trip to Las Vegas
  11. T

Afobe thread

Have it on good authority that he isn’t in the Bournemouth squad for tonight
  12. T

Wishful Thinking, Why Not?

On Sunday a story is released saying Wolves and Nuno will have “Limitless” funds and there will be big targets. Today this story is announced http://dailym.ai/2hzh5DZ. I am a realistic person but I just want a glimmer of hope. Feel free to rinse me for this but just imagine, to quote the...
  13. T

Ruben Neves...

This doesn't look like Compton
  14. T

Phil Ofosu-Ayeh

If we don't sing Phil Ofusu-Ayeh to the tune of Ed Sheeran's "Bibia Bi Ye-Ye" we're missing a trick
Back
Top Bottom