Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Don’t know why we haven’t resurrected the Barry Douglas song for him
  2. T

Burnley Tickets--- Help needed

although you cant buy them yet...
  3. T

In praise of FOSUN, Jeff and Matt

so would literally every fan other than Man City's, and until they won the CL they also wanted better have a look in the champ and L1 you'll see various cup winners, european competition entrants, a couple of premier league winners who would probably choke their own grandmothers to be where we are
  4. T

Villa verdict thread

What’s with the new rule that players apparently don’t have to go off even when the medical team comes on to assess them? Or is it one that only applies against us, once, and will never happen again like when Mario got sent off last year for aggressively walking near the ref
  5. T

Gary O’Neil

Which better defenders?
  6. T

Forum Issues?

No
  7. T

Nunes to City

Given his performances so far that could come at any time in the new year
  8. T

Rumours from the pub

Surely that applies to every single club in the world
  9. T

Mason Greenwood to leave Man U

was he found not guilty or were the charges dropped? Big difference…
  10. T

Lopetegui

no, the bit in bold was highlighting the part which is blatantly untrue as he was in charge for some of our worst ever results thats all
  11. T

Lopetegui

in your opinion.
  12. T

Lopetegui

One of the strangest and most untrue things I’ve ever read on here
  13. T

Lopetegui

Strange statement when he presided over some of our worst ever premier league results…or do away games not count any more?
  14. T

we're off the bottom !!!!

What does this mean? When would lop get us a result? As I recall we had the same fixtures at the end of last season, 2 L 1 D conceded 9 scored 1 so maybe it’s time to forget all the “great memories” that the “elite level” manager gave us?
  15. T

Play Neto on the left

Can we stop saying he had a really serious injury? He broke his knee cap…
  16. T

Team for Everton

Mental people putting Sarabia in the starting line up. Has he ever had a good game? When he leaves I won’t even remember he played for us
  17. T

Play Neto on the left

Another player who received the honour from molmix of becoming better and better each week he didn’t play. 12 career goals and everyone was expecting him to be messi last year
  18. T

Gazball!

How long has it been since we’ve run straight down the middle of the pitch? Also imagine the surprise for the wide players when they looked up and saw 2-3 team mates in the box or running at it?
  19. T

Lopetegui Book of Condolences...

Bruno left, you arrived and the only day I noticed a difference was when you walked around the pitch the day you signed like you had the biggest balls in Iberia. You do not, adios
  20. T

Lopetegui

Good riddance
Back
Top Bottom