Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

L’Amour Toujours

What’s the back story?
  2. T

Europa Trivia

Who was the last English team to qualify for the Europa League group stages the same way we have? The last team to win the 3 qualifying legs to get through to the groups and the “proper” games...
  3. T

The outcasts.

So according to (the ever reliant) Wikipedia, the following players are still under contract at Wolves but appear to have no future at the club. Sylvain Deslandes Ethan Ebanks-Landell Dominic Iorfa Phil Ofosu-Ayeh Jordan Graham Connor Ronan Paul Gladon Joe Mason Michał Żyro That's a lot...
  4. T

Are we done?

5. T

Potential squad.

Should the Zinchenko & Dendoncker signings actually go through. GK: Patricio // Ruddy RB: Doherty // Jonny Otto CB: Coady // Dendoncker RCB: Bennett // Batth LCB: Boly // Hause LB: Zinchenko // Vinagre CM: Neves // MGW CM: Moutinho // Saïss RW: Costa // Traoré LW: Jota // Cavaleiro ST: Jimenez...
  6. T

Squad for Switzerland

Any idea who’s going? Will give us an idea of any possible outgoings...
  7. T

New signings...

Been away on holiday for a couple of weeks and tried to avoid using my phone as much as possible so I can just enjoy it. Not to mention the extortionate charges for using your phone abroad! :D Bit out the loop at the moment, is there anything imminent? I’m slightly worried by the lack of news...
  8. T

Origin of “Mind the Gap”/Villa song

A phrase we’ve all heard a fair bit this season, but I’m actually curious... where did this song originate from? Have we copied it from another club? I ask as my London based friend heard us singing it yesterday and asked the same question. Isn’t the phrase more associated with London & the...
  9. T

Vinagre/Monaco.

Heard from a source (not always reliable but right more often than not) that if Vinagre makes another appearance for Wolves we have to pay Monaco a fairly substantial fee. Has anyone else heard anything about this? Or is it just rumour? I rate him highly and would like to see him play for us...
  10. T

Red cards...

Following on from the pathetic Alex Neill comments, it got me thinking. How many teams have we played who have had a player sent off against us? It’s got to be around 50% of the games we have played this season surely? One for the stattos.
  11. T

Song idea for Ryan Bennett

to the song of W***y Wanderers... “Ooooohhhhh Ryan Bennett, Signed him on a free he likes his shirt tucked in!” OR... “He keeps it tucked in, he keeps it tucked iiiiin, big Ryan Bennett, keeps his shirt tucked in.” :D:eek:
  12. T

Bonatini out tomorrow.

Not sure how long for but heard he’s got injured.
  13. T

30 hours to go...

Do you think we’ll sign anyone? And if so, who? Are you happy with our business, or lack of?
  14. T

Hypothetically speaking...

If Rafa Mir was our only incoming transfer urging the January window, would you be happy with our business?
  15. T

You can have one (realistic) signing in January.

Hypothetically speaking, if you were the manager and given one important signing in January, who would it be and why?
  16. T

Vinagre to sign permanent deal in January?

According to this article (which he himself retweeted on Twitter), after Premier League interest, Wolves will sign Ruben on a permanent deal in January...
  17. T

"Be careful what you wish for" they said...

;) Thank you Fosun. Thank you so very, very much.
  18. T

Blade Runner 2049

Anybody seen it? Simply awesome. The acting, cinematography, soundtrack. The 'world' they've created in this movie just feels so 'real'. Everything about BR2049 succeeded my expectations. It pays homage to the original without being mere "fan service", the way the storyline intertwines with the...
  19. T

We need a song for Jota.

Let's reward this fantastic player with a song, he deserves it.
  20. T

Favourites for promotion.

Link here: https://m.oddschecker.com/m/football/english/championship/winner I was quite enjoying being under the radar but looks like a few have taken note after our performances against Boro & Derby.
Back
Top Bottom