Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Entertaining game but my god the standard is dreadful isn't it?
  2. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Okay what happened to Silva at half time.. fair play hahaha.
  3. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Chris Sutton showing his bias here, there is clearly contact... You can admit you didn't see it first time round..
  4. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Thing is when he was younger you could see a bit of something and thought he would come goo but I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong about him... He hasn't developed at all if anything he is getting worse! Still plays like a kid just doesn't have that fight in him to succeed.
  5. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Silva doesn't help himself does he? Ffs show some fight that was embarrassing.
  6. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Been dreadful hasn't he?
  7. B

Chiquinho

This loan move is just what he needed never really felt he was ready even before the injury when he came into the side and did some good things felt he was a bit raw. Talent there but needed to work on his all round game and looking at him looks like he bulked up as well which is good. Feel him...
  8. B

West Ham United Football Club verdict

So frustrated given how we dominated the first half! Antonio comes on and we completely **** the bed sit way to deep just allow them to get back in the game sorry but not good enough! Doherty shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up and the midfield two who have brilliant this season...
  9. B

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

Big fan of his but he really needs to sort out how we approach the second half way to many times this season we are sooooo slow and sit back way to deep and just allow away teams to gain momentum.
  10. B

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

The offside was a kick in the team but **** me that second half was a disgrace sorry.
  11. B

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Question is with everyone fit do we move him back or keep him further forward? Some talent.
  12. B

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Ait-Nouri is just crazy good isn't he? Serious baller! Huge credit to O'Neil giving him the confidence to really show his talent this season!
  13. B

Burnley Verdict

Do feel we are carrying a few players who are either lacking confidence or just up to it at the moment as we gave the ball away sloppy so much especially in our own half creating ourselves problems... I don't want to single him out to much but Hugo Bueno doesn't look the same player who came...
  14. B

Finish the season now

Oh come off it not a good performance tonight but still plenty to play for! Beat West Ham at the weekend and our season is very much still alive especially with Cunha back now and hopefully Hwang, Dawson and Bellegarde back soon as well!
  15. B

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Not the worse point but we really don't help ourselves do we? So so so sloppy on the ball and showed nothing really going forward Cunha being back is a huge positive as we really are lacking when he isn't available. I know O'Neil has come out and said he isn't ready etc but you can't tell me in...
  16. B

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Don't look like having a shot let alone a goal shocking stuff this.
  17. B

Leicester City

295 million losses over three years is just grim isn't it! They are in trouble!
  18. B

Team V Burnley

----------------------Sa-------------------- --------Bueno-----Kilman------Toti--------- -Semedo----------------------------Bueno- ------------Gomes------Lemina----------- -Sarabia--------------------------Ait-Nouri- ----------------Cunha---------------------- Subs: Bentley, Doherty, Traore...
  19. B

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Feel we need a bit of pace and just something a bit different... Time to give Noah a chance?
  20. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

No win in four months I think it is for Everton, is Dyche under pressure... Or do we think they will stick with him just because of the points deductions?
Back
Top Bottom