Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Flaneur

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I’ve watched him a couple times now and like the look of him personally.
  2. Flaneur

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Been a big backer for Silva in the past, but when you watch it with replays, it looks like he’s tried to dive and get a pen even though no one’s around him… So poor
  3. Flaneur

Arsenal (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Sarabia and Ait-Nouri benched apparently Boubacar Traore starting
  4. Flaneur

Mario Lemina

This. The small squad philosophy worked for a while under Nuno because of how we played, sitting deep, conserving energy, starting slow in the first half and growing into games in the second with some great counter-attacking football. Years later, we still have the small squad (numbers-wise)...
  5. Flaneur

Next Seasons Shirts

Adds up when you realise who their CEO is...
  6. Flaneur

Will Fosun realise?

Tbf, I agreed at the time with both Lage & Lopetegui speaking out against the board for lack of investment, but in hindsight, it didn't get them what they wanted in the end. They had to invest when Lopetegui joined as they knew their investment of Premier League football was at risk sitting...
  7. Flaneur

Will Fosun realise?

Like us fans, he's probably just as frustrated that a huge chance of success/europe (either through the league or FA cup) has seemingly fizzled out. Think that's the first time he's ever really spoke out at FOSUN to the media, so I presume that having to play a hugely depleted squad the past...
  8. Flaneur

Villa verdict

I wouldn't even call Diaby's goal a worldie - If Kilman stood up straight instead of ducking underneath the ball it would have virtually hit his chest! I don't wholly blame Gary or the players for today, played well first 20 minutes or so & if RAN tucks his shot away then it could've been a...
  9. Flaneur

Villa (A) Pre-Match Thread!

chiwome starting apparently
  10. Flaneur

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

11. Flaneur

Gary O'Neil - tactics

12. Flaneur

Leon Chiwome

13. Flaneur

Bournemouth ( H )

April 24th as expected
  14. Flaneur

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Exactly the same view here. If it was up to me, I'd consider selling anyone else in the whole squad bar Gomes, RAN, & Cunha. Thankfully, I think Cunha is the least of our worries to leave, with the money we paid for him it would take a hefty fee to sell that I'm not convinced anyone would stump...
  15. Flaneur

Bournemouth ( H )

At present, it's most likely to be the midweek after Arsenal, so April 23rd/24th... If it's not announced as that in the next week, chances are it will be moved to the midweek after Crystal Palace (May 14th/15th)
  16. Flaneur

International call ups

Got a second assist late on for Portugal's 5th too
  17. Flaneur

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

It will most likely be midweek after the home game vs Arsenal - either April 23rd or 24th
  18. Flaneur

Food for thought?

He grew up in Sao Tome which is an island just off the central coast of Africa, it was a Portuguese colony until 1975 (1 year after he was born)
  19. Flaneur

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

They were probably waiting until the FA Cup quarter-finals were all played as that would impact when games are rescheduled. I presume they will be announced before the end of this week with our game vs Bournemouth slotting into the midweek between the Arsenal & Luton games (20-27 April)
Back
Top Bottom