Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. lostwolf

Forest verdict

Not nonsense at all, they were loud throughout. In the stand to our left, above and even in the main stand they were loud. I've been a few times before and remember us easily out singing them a while back (2018ish I reckon?), but today (and I'm aware I'm going on a bit here; but I love our fans...
  2. lostwolf

Forest verdict

Mate, I tend to respect your thoughts on these things, but it was night and day our support and theirs today, hence me sticking me neck out: they were at it most of the game, even when it went a bit flat, 'come on you reds' would ring round their crappy ground. We were rubbish all game. For me...
  3. lostwolf

Forest verdict

As in, really old, not from pre-history. We used to have loads of loyal old boys in our away crowd, but now they're in the majority.
  4. lostwolf

Forest verdict

I thought their support was good today. Ours was tin pot. I'll be honest (and I know how much stick I'll understandably get for this), our away crowd today, and at Bramall Lane earlier this season, is as bad as any away crowd I've ever seen. We're as bad as Brentford and Fulham at the moment...
  5. lostwolf

Forest verdict

I know we're not supposed to say this but... our fans were awful today. Very few songs got going and those that did were quiet. Forest fans were great to be fair to em, despite the fact they're ****ers. Cunha is top class, absolutely brilliant. Semedo was decent; I thought Gomes was good too...
  6. lostwolf

Leicester City

Where's the fingers and toes crossed emoji when you need it? Honestly detest Leicester.
  7. lostwolf

Mario Lemina

Should I give up on trying to wind the clock back on this 1990 vintage Bully then?
  8. lostwolf

Forest Away - Pubs

I'll give it a swerve then. We usually go round town then the County social place, but I'm gonna mix it up this time. Love Nottingham tbh, up there with Newcastle and Bristol for away trips.
  9. lostwolf

Forest Away - Pubs

Might see you on the train down from Sheffield. Another home(ish) game for us in Sheffield :)
  10. lostwolf

Team v Forest

You're dropping Kilman or have I missed something??
  11. lostwolf

Athletic article on ticket prices in the premier league

I know we give em stick but respect to Liverpool fans for organising their no flags protest this week: if you want us to provide the supporting cast, don't price us out or squeeze us too hard.
  12. lostwolf

Forest Away - Pubs

What are the Navigation by the station and the Trent Navigation near County like?
  13. lostwolf

Stadium Plans

Same here. The Hayward Molineux though did have stands ridiculously far from the pitch, which I think often affects the atmosphere. Selhurst and the City Ground have worse individual stands but work better as grounds. Anfield, Villa Park and Hillsborough are great examples (obvious issues with...
  14. lostwolf

West Ham United Football Club verdict

Doc was decent today, a 7 is about right. West Ham were better second half, and deserved at least a draw based on that performance. The goal for 2-2 was a goal though, I'm not sure why anyone is confused about it? There's no obstruction by the 'offside' player. For me though, it's simpler...
  15. lostwolf

West Ham United Football Club verdict

Wet Spam
  16. lostwolf

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

**** football. Absolute *******s.
  17. lostwolf

Team for West Ham

Not rubbish mate, unless you're from the Vincent Kompany disregard-your-opponent's-attributes school of football. Andy Bate's Sky analysis in Feb: "In fact, it is one of seven matches that have been won by teams with fewer than 26 per cent of the ball in the Premier League so far this season...
  18. lostwolf

Team for West Ham

They're electric on the break. We need to sit deep and encourage them onto us, not allow it to go the other way.
  19. lostwolf

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Anyone after radio commentary, TalkSport App has it. But it's on the Bournemouth game link lol. Wolves fans in good voice.
  20. lostwolf

The brand progresses

What's the net income for Wolves? I assume next to nowt. Build a stand please. Get a few more thousand in with bars that you don't have to queue for 15 mins for. Load of Bull.
Back
Top Bottom