Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Sack him now

Don’t normally moan for managers to be sacked but my god we are In massive trouble with o niel in charge.we have no identity in the way we play and he’s subs are baffling every game.
  2. S

Jose Sa

Has his critics today he needs a big pat on on the back outstanding
  3. S

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

Wish our wingers would take on the full backs
  4. S

Gary O’Neil - Poll

Agree he’s record is nothing special but he isn’t going to turn this opportunity down.the people to show frustration/anger against are the people behind the scenes who appointed him.they wanted lopetegui from the start when they finally get him he lasts 9months because of differences off...
  5. S

Gary O’Neil - Poll

O’Niel would not be my 1st choice but if appointed we have got to get behind him.He will have better players at wolves than what he did at Bournemouth so he might adapt a different style of play with us .
  6. S

Mike Dean

Yipppeeeeeee
  7. S

Cedric Roussel R.I.P

Way too young.rip fella
  8. S

Neves

For all the glorious times Ruben as given me the last 6 years he as now reduced me to tears.class all the way through right till the very end.Good luck in your new adventure Ruben true legend
  9. S

Coady or Dawson?

No contest ………. Dawson all the way
  10. S

Verdict thread

Nunes needs to massively up hes game too I’m a fan of hes but today he was sloppy in possession.I think we missed lemina
  11. S

Verdict thread

It is going to be a rocky road until the end of the season,I think we will be fine though.cunha aint a main striker I think he would be better off playing behind a Raul or costa.today Bournemouth did a job on us got the goal and defended solidly.we need to score when we are on top
  12. S

SIGNED: Matheus Cunha (Athletico Madrid)

I think he would be better playing off Raul or Costa there is a quality player in there just not as the main out and out striker
  13. S

Man City charged by Premier League with numerous breaches of financial rules

Bet it will be a paltry points deduction and a few million pound fine
  14. S

Wolves V Liverpool verdict thread

molineux rocking again lemina was a rock in midfield let neves be more adventurous and Dawson solid at the back.still a long way to go but in my eyes no way we get relegated
  15. S

Jose Sa

I’m all for playing out from the back but sometimes you have to just clear it away and I think sa is taking way too many risks lately
  16. S

Verdict thread vs West Ham

lopetegui as instilled a new found confidence amongst the squad semedo was motm for me he seemed so much more positive than he did under lage
  17. S

Pele

true legend rip pele
  18. S

Leicester City Verdict

This is 100% spot on mate
  19. S

Steve Davis

It’s clear to see he is out of hes depth feel sorry for the guy tbf he should’ve been in this position for no more than a week but those above him decide it’s a great idea to leave him in charge till 2023 my days we are a mess
  20. S

Diego Costa

He’s presence alone is better than anything else we have he keeps defenders on there toes but we need goals also hopefully he will get a few when’s he’s up to full fitness
Back
Top Bottom