Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. R

Coventry Verdict

My trigger is that we had internationals from Spain, Portugal and Brazil in our side……….
  2. R

Hurt

Not sure why it’s turned into a competition- they were both horrendous.
  3. R

Coventry Verdict

Driving back up the A38 after the game , around Lichfield, someone came up aggressively behind me at a ridiculous speed- as he went past I saw the wolves sticker and it all made sense. However you dress it up, it was a shocking way to lose an important game and I think you have to cut people...
  4. R

Coventry Verdict

I was talking about this on the way home- shocking lack of football intelligence.
  5. R

Coventry Verdict

Me: nothing will ever be as bad as the Watford semi final Wolves: hold my beer
  6. R

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

its been ages since we did one at Molineux - really looking forward to it. don't forget , there's going to be a very big & noisy following from Coventry, need to do all we can.
  7. R

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Id love another trip to Wembley - it surely couldn't be any worse than last time could it?
  8. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I had to double check this, but after 28 games Luton have now scored more premier league goals than man utd.
  9. R

Fulham verdict

Agreed, it was excellent and we’re going to need it next week as c4.5k cov fans will be totally up for it.
  10. R

Fulham verdict

Fair play to the north bankers - all 14 of them remaining at the end raised a pretty decent cheer for Gary’s fist pumps.
  11. R

Fulham (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Lets be havin you!!!!!! sorry, wrong club.
  12. R

Wolves v Sheffield Utd predictions

If the last 40 years is anything to go by, 0-0
  13. R

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

Yes , Neto hit it quite firmly - it wasn’t a gentle lay off. Think it was actually a half volley- fantastic skill to keep it down , so easy to blaze it over.
  14. R

FA Cup, Brighton home

actually, i think you're right - didnt seem obvious first time i tried. thanks
  15. R

FA Cup, Brighton home

Changed my mind and decided to get tickets (its a bit pricey but we're a good watch at the moment and its under the lights etc). Only quickly skim read the email and assumed deadline was midnight on Friday (not 8 am!) Hey ho - hopefully there will still be a few on general sale on Wednesday and...
  16. R

Blue Card

As we wildly celebrated Lemina's last minute winner against spurs, most of us were thinking the exact same thing: this has been incredible - the only thing that could have improved it would have been a couple of blue cards during the game.
  17. R

FA Cup, Brighton home

£60 for me & son, £8 parking, petrol, something to eat etc so close to £100 when ive already paid £1500 for two season tickets. good luck to those who are going.
  18. R

Man United Verdict Thread

We were unrecognisable first half. Really disappointing when we had a chance to really push up the table. Poor team selection didn’t help. Deserved nothing- the equaliser was a bit of a side show. and if such a thing exists- did we over celebrate? focus went in the mayhem of 3-3 and should have...
  19. R

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Since forest came up, has there ever been a game when they didn't put 10 men behind the ball?
Back
Top Bottom