Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Bostin

O’Neill Sigings

I'm not a fan of 4 at the back. Everyone thinks it makes us more attacking, but it really doesn't. Every time Gary has tried it, he's abandoned it mid game. It's too rigid, and I'm not sure an upgrade in players changes that. I love seeing RAN and Semedo pop up in the box like Johnny and Doc...
  2. Bostin

Will our season fizzle out?

When have this team given anyone the impression that they will let anything fizzle out? They scrap for everything, fight for each other and the manager, and wear the shirt with pride. They never know when they are beaten One poor performance against Coventry won't change that. Have some faith...
  3. Bostin

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Hopefully you can purr-suade someone to sell you a couple
  4. Bostin

Gary’s Presser

Didn't realise Fraser had been injured aswell Plenty round me slating him on 60 mins last week saying 'he's only 19 and he's knackered'
  5. Bostin

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Giving nothing away to Coventry. And why would he? Neto back?
  6. Bostin

Just hold your bloody bag up for 30 seconds as they walk out you miserable bugger. As long as it's not got the lyrics to 'The Impossible Dream' on the back I ay bothered
  7. Bostin

Matheus Cunha

That's a **** poem
  8. Bostin

Yep, another who refuses to watch it back. ****ing Delofeu
  9. Bostin

I had an email to say it's been uploaded to my smart card Check your junk mail
  10. Bostin

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Gomes may well be worth more, but we need to sell a player every season or so to balance the books. There's also alot to be said for selling players at the peak of their value. Gomes has the potential to be worth more than 60, but equally he could do his ACL tomorrow and never be the same...
  11. Bostin

Oh Adama Traore!

Yeah, sure.
  12. Bostin

Team for Coventry 1/4 Final

It's win-win-win for me. They either: 1 - Lose out on the playoffs all together which would be hilarious 2 - We get to see them crying on TV when they lose in the playoffs 3 - They come up, we get the BCD back and a guarateed 6 points.
  13. Bostin

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

First thing Broja did when he came on was collect the ball on the halfway line and ran at pace towards our goal, muscling Gomes off the ball in the process. Looked a unit tbf
  14. Bostin

Who would you swap GON for??

My Mrs. Imagine the football chats you could have over tea, rather than listening to drivel about work. There would be rounds of golf rather than shopping trips. I bet he cooks a mean Sunday dinner aswell
  15. Bostin

A song for Joao

Don’t the **** play ‘Go West (Bromwich Albion)’ before kick off?
  16. Bostin

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Do NOT search Drake on Twitter!
  17. Bostin

Oh Adama Traore!

We offered him 100k a week to stay, up from 40k https://www.molineux.news/news/the-amount-wolves-offered-adama-traore-to-stay-at-molineux-has-now-been-revealed/
Back
Top Bottom