Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Lisas Husband

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I didn't. I thought they had holes everywhere and couldn't or wouldn't adapt their play. Their players are obviously good players but they wouldn't deviate. Is this why they're losing a few in the league now? Are they found out?
  2. Lisas Husband

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I feel dirty that I preferred a Manure win, but anyone but Liverpool.
  3. Lisas Husband

Hurt

The Watford game took it out of us. On our way to the final, only for it to be wrenched away. The way "he" did us still hurts due to the way the ecstasy turned into complete turmoil. For me today was bad, but the Watford game will hurt more, for a lot longer.
  4. Lisas Husband

Penalty shout

No. Never a penalty for me. If he gets the man first then there's a good shout for one, but he has to get the man after the ball if he's going to defend his goal. He's not going to sit back and wait for a shot to come in.
  5. Lisas Husband

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Such a ****ing shame for them isn't it? The whole country is in the same boat, yet outside of that hovel we hardly hear a boo when it's played.
  6. Lisas Husband

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That would mean Liverpoo winning it then in in all likelihood. That's a bad thing. A very, very bad thing. Not only do their fans boo our national anthem and in some cases want out of England, it means that us here in the UK will be absolutely soaked with the medias after effects of the love in...
  7. Lisas Husband

Newcastle (A) verdict

For me that wasn't a 0-3 game, but I think we're running on empty and definitely missing our injured players, and it showed. Newcastle are a good side with some of their first team players coming back from injury, so other than the scoreline, no complaints from me. We huffed and puffed but it...
  8. Lisas Husband

Top 6 or FA Cup ?

Win the FA Cup. Even if we do ship 6 goals, we'll score 7 because it's WINNING the cup or top 6. Yup, win the cup and then I can stew myself in gallons of ale, probably filtered through my kidneys.
  9. Lisas Husband

Kilman keep or sell?

He's a good premier league defender so we keep him. It doesn't matter who is coming back, we don't know if they'll settle or be as good as we think they will be, and if we've sold Max and we're left with a gaping hole we'll not exactly be moving forwards. Hold fire on selling anyone who has a...
  10. Lisas Husband

Sheffield Utd verdict

A very difficult watch, and let's be honest, playing the way we did we lose that against anyone else, probably even Burnley. A moment of class for the goal but when our players watch that back I think they'll feel how we feel. Very lucky. 3 points is what matters though. Onwards and upwards...
  11. Lisas Husband

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

He has. But Hobbs couldn't have signed him.
  12. Lisas Husband

Find Wolves a stop-gap #9 cover for the rest of the season

To be fair to the lad, a ripped or torn pectoral muscle can severely hamper movement and is bloody painful. There's constant movement in the upper body and quite difficult to 'rest' it.
  13. Lisas Husband

Brentford verdict

Definitely light there, agreed.
  14. Lisas Husband

Brentford verdict

Work it out. How many games did Hwang miss while we were scoring those goals?
  15. Lisas Husband

Brentford verdict

We've scored 20 goals in 8 games kind sir. Me feeleth you way off the math. Or meth
  16. Lisas Husband

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Goal difference now in the + zone
  17. Lisas Husband

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I don't see how we get £10m for Fabio.
  18. Lisas Husband

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

I thought the commentary team thought there was only one team on the pitch, I now believe they were right.
  19. Lisas Husband

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

They're throwing water bottles at Tommy. Dirty scrotes. I didn't know Oxfam had built them a well?
  20. Lisas Husband

Klopp

Loooks like SSN have decided to dedicate their programming to the story. For at least today, if their viewers aren't Liverpool fans then they're stuffed.
Back
Top Bottom