Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Hanbury_Wolf

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Its a mechanism to reward selling club if he goes on to big sale whilst capping the amount that could be. We can buy it out at any point but it would only make sense if sold for 30m+ If we sell him for less than 10m Angers get 0 If we sell him for 10-30m Angers get between 0 and 10m If we sell...
  2. Hanbury_Wolf

Leon Chiwome

No one was really saying stick the kids in We haven't got a pipeline of talent pushing the first team Almost everyone was saying that not signing some back up was a gamble. A gamble we lost
  3. Hanbury_Wolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

14 clubs voted for both sets of rules so not really a conspiracy. I spent a few weeks pondering that. Why do the other clubs allow that? Is it the money and influence of the top 6? Came up with a different theory. The spending rules clearly impact the lower clubs disproportionately. Yet they...
  4. Hanbury_Wolf

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

It wasn't stated whether it would be post or pre match You can't keep it in the car for 2+ hours so it would have needed to be in the ground Luckily, we didn't draw West Ham
  5. Hanbury_Wolf

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Or Hwang, Neto and Cunha are all available and 100% fit after gaining match sharpness in a behind closed doors game Doesn't want to give anything away
  6. Hanbury_Wolf

To clarify, are you saying that if you didn't need to fetch the cat, you wouldn't have been able to make it?
  7. Hanbury_Wolf

Has to get print at home due to only buying a membership the day before
  8. Hanbury_Wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

It's all about the situation If a club doesn't need to sell (us), a club can afford 100m (top 6 clubs most seasons) and they really, really want a player, then £100m is still a possibility. Not saying Joao will be that player but I don't think them days are necessarily gone. The signs aren't...
  9. Hanbury_Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Buy more players?
  10. Hanbury_Wolf

Don't they're they're going to just not sign anyone on account of changing manager. They'll still have areas to adress He always seems to play well against them and salah. Also if they had a scout there Saturday they'd have seen he's an absolute baller these days. Get your 60m+ out lads.
  11. Hanbury_Wolf

Also that Muniz looked like a right lump on Saturday. Considering his size and frame, Max and Bueno dealt with him pretty well I felt. Didn't hold the ball up at all and is never going to run off anyone Brora made a difference when he came on.
  12. Hanbury_Wolf

Team for Coventry 1/4 Final

Sa Lemina Lemina Lemina Lemina Lemina Lemina Lemina Lemina Lemina Lemina Give Sa at rest from half time if we're a few nil up and cruising and bring in Lemina
  13. Hanbury_Wolf

You rarely play teams 3 times a season Past results have no bearing on future outcomes. I'd say slightly favour Chelsea Any day out at Wembley to watch wolves is fine by me. Still a complete novelty and this place will explode again
  14. Hanbury_Wolf

I wonder if any cov fans will be trying to infiltrate? Was simple enough to buy a membership and ticket this week.
  15. Hanbury_Wolf

They're nearly gone now, plus of course no resale window so think will be done by lunchtime
  16. Hanbury_Wolf

In theory can buy one anytime until its sold out but I think their seats are no longer reserved.
  17. Hanbury_Wolf

Looks like there will be plenty available come 9am tomorrow For seats together, quite a few left in the wings and family stand + whole whole Graham Hughes still.
  18. Hanbury_Wolf

Season Ticket/Member divide?

Obvious solution is ID Some prem clubs ID their fans at away turnstiles. Newcastle do this I think
  19. Hanbury_Wolf

The cov game replaces a Premier league game scheduled at home for the same day
Back
Top Bottom